A forum for seekers everywhere...

Hello!!

Indigomoon75
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Job/hobbies : PhD student (studying psychic readings on the internet); love anything and everything to do with spirituality
    Registration date : 2010-01-31

Hello!!

Post  Indigomoon75 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:02 pm

Hi all - great to be here!! I've been a member of Spiritual Forums for a while and heard about this forum only today so thought I would pop along and register here too!
    Some of you I may have met before on SF, although I'm a bit shy . I have offered readings on there for my research .... I am currently a 2nd year PhD student, lucky enough to be studying something I have had an avid interest in for oooh, the last ten years or so - psychic readings on the Internet. I'm taking an unusual approach to my study by documenting my own experiences - a bit like a spiritual autobiography - but I am interested in other people's experiences of reading online too (you are welcome to pm me for more info if you wish).
    Other than that I am interested in all sorts of spiritual topics! My hubby and I ran a local 'spiritual discussion group/workshop' for 7 years in our old place of residence (Wirral), before we upped sticks to move to York for my studies in 2007. To be able to use the internet to chat with others about spiritual topics I think is the coolest thing ever (and I share with the rest of you those empty 5 days waiting for SF to come back - wish I had known this place sooner!), especially as we have not yet had the time to set up a similar offline group here in York - its great to have that spiritual network online.
    This forum has a lovely welcoming feel to it so I am very happy to be here
    Indigomoon xxxx
    neptune13

Female
    Number of posts : 108
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Re: Hello!!

Post  neptune13 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:34 pm

Hello "Indigomoon75"

I love your introduction...
    I felt that same "Warmth and Welcome" when I first came here too...
    The energy here has a softer feel...

Nowadays I have a "Window open at "SF" and a Window open here at "SI" so that I can be in both places at the same time"

I know you will enjoy it here and look forward to getting to know you
    Peace and Much Love...
    neptune13...
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24260
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:56 pm

Thank you, i'm sure you'll settle in really quickly, we've got some great people in here

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Elfay

Female
    Number of posts : 341
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Elfay on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:58 pm

Hello Indigomoon !! I am also on SF, tho I've only been there for a short time. :stars:
    spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 238
    Job/hobbies : reiki master and teacher
    Registration date : 2009-06-16

Post  spirit on Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:26 pm

What a great Phd to be doing, happy to help if I can in anyway
    Blessed be

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content