PhotobucketWelcome to the new home of Spiritual Inspiration & The Healing Forum! Photobucket
PhotobucketRegister now for full access to our forum and chatroom!Photobucket
PhotobucketSpiritual Inspiration...The forum for seekers everywhere...Photobucket
PhotobucketOur chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!Photobucket

Hello, ya'll!

wosbaby

Female
    Number of posts : 15
    Job/hobbies : GM/ artwork (painting, sculpture, wire art)
    Registration date : 2010-01-29

Hello, ya'll!

Post  wosbaby on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:39 pm

wosbaby from TX, here!
    I've always had experiences with the paranormal, as some of the other newbies here can attest to.
    I am interested in finding out all I can on spirit world, and am looking forward to learning a lot!
    Lovinthejourney

Female
    Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Re: Hello, ya'll!

Post  Lovinthejourney on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:40 pm

*waves at wosbaby*
    Squatchit

Female
    Number of posts : 95
    Job/hobbies : Wasting time

Post  Squatchit on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Hiya wosbaby

Glad you found us.

Love Squatch
    Elfay

Female
    Number of posts : 341

Post  Elfay on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:55 pm

(((((((Wosbaby))))))) you made it !! Great to see you!
    wosbaby

Female

Post  wosbaby on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Lovinthejourney wrote:*waves at wosbaby*

*waves back at Lovinthejourney* Glad to see ya, girl!!!
    wosbaby

Female

Post  wosbaby on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Elfay wrote:(((((((Wosbaby))))))) you made it !! Great to see you!

Hi'ya, girlfriend!!!!
    wosbaby

Female

Post  wosbaby on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:58 pm

Squatchit wrote:Hiya wosbaby

Glad you found us.

Love Squatch

Thank ya kindly, Squatch! Glad to be here!!!
    Violet
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24254
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Nice to meet you

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Elfay

Female
    Number of posts : 341

Post  Elfay on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:04 pm

Cool avvy, is it one of yours? :daisy:
    wosbaby

Female

Post  wosbaby on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Elfay wrote:Cool avvy, is it one of yours?

Thanks, Elfay! Yep, it's one of my originals...I'll email you a pic of the whole thing. I call it "Human Nature"
    nova_spirit

Female

Post  nova_spirit on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:29 pm

Yay you found us!

amazing piece of artwork there wosbaby!

novaspirit
    wosbaby

Female

Post  wosbaby on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:30 pm

nova_spirit wrote: Yay you found us!

amazing piece of artwork there wosbaby!

novaspirit

Thank ya kindly, nova! And good to be here! Missed you guys!
    wosbaby

Female

Post  wosbaby on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Violet wrote:Nice to meet you

Very nice to meet you, as well, Violet!
    nova_spirit

Female

Post  nova_spirit on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:15 pm

Missed you too!

Glad everything is turning back to normal, but I very much enjoy this place too. Just curious. Is your home still quiet?

How are you getting along with your sensitivities?
    wosbaby

Female

Post  wosbaby on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:23 pm

nova_spirit wrote:Missed you too!

Glad everything is turning back to normal, but I very much enjoy this place too. Just curious. Is your home still quiet?

How are you getting along with your sensitivities?

Well, home was still quiet up until day before yesterday....
    My and 4 of my kiddos were watching tv in the livingroom. My daughter's purse was in the middle of our big coffee table, with her cell phone in it. While we were all watching, the phone flew up out of her purse and landed on the floor about 5 feet away, totally clearing the coffee table. I'd have thunk I was crazy, had we all not just seen it! lol
    Later, while the same daughter was in her bathroom getting ready for bed, her curling iron (which is on a high shelf above the vanity) leapt off the shelf, and rolled across the floor out into the hall. (It has a handle on the exterior to keep it from rolling, but it did anyway!) This really freaked her out- she usually don't get frightened- because she said the whole bathroom became freezing cold right before this happened. The cold had already departed when I got there.
    My sensitivities are failing me on these events....I'm still trying to figure out how to tune into them.
    Any chance you might could try for a reading or feeling on this one?
    Thanks!
    nova_spirit

Female

Post  nova_spirit on Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:49 am

Hello Wosbaby!

Alright, I figured I would try again to see what I got, so see if any of this resonates with you.

First off when I focused in I immediately had mischievousness. You know that old Verizon Commercial where the guy says "Can you hear me now?" takes a step, "Good, can you hear me now?" and on and on and on. Only in this case it's "Can you see me now?" It's light and airy to me, I don't feel the heaviness. But childlike. Feel's like an escaped child from their parent's watchful eyes. I felt it was from the land. Doesn't happen when the kids are not around or that it's less apparent. The weird thing is that it doesn't exactly feel like a spirit like a lost or trapped soul, its more of an energy that perhaps is manifested. It's noisy. Poltergeist maybe. I maybe wrong here, but this energy can be brought about from a child roughly in their teens. They do this subconsciously and are not aware of it. It's drawn from the land.

I don't know if this is even possible, but it seems like this is supposed to happen to help you. There is residual energy left over and perhaps the energy being manifested is making everyone jittery. You must be doing the protection or have done it consistently for small amount of time, as I just don't sense maliciousness. You are still wide open to spirits and other energy vibrations but the negatives are kept at bay. These types of events could happen to you Wosbaby almost anywhere and it doesn't feel like you are being followed but that you are a beacon to whatever spirit energy is around at that time. This is a lesson for you, to refine what you sense.

Daily ask your guides to keep anything negative at bay. In fact you could also have stopped your sensing because you asked your guides to keep them all away. I don't think anyone is doing this on purpose, but perhaps there is stress of growing up, or school or friends or still shaken from the experience with the negative energy. That turmoil can build from the land especially if has a lot of quartz in it. I think I hear a girl laughing, young, pre teen or a young teen.

Hmm.. I hope others can help out more than I can!
    wosbaby

Female

Post  wosbaby on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:30 pm

nova_spirit wrote:Hello Wosbaby!

Alright, I figured I would try again to see what I got, so see if any of this resonates with you.

First off when I focused in I immediately had mischievousness. You know that old Verizon Commercial where the guy says "Can you hear me now?" takes a step, "Good, can you hear me now?" and on and on and on. Only in this case it's "Can you see me now?" It's light and airy to me, I don't feel the heaviness. But childlike. Feel's like an escaped child from their parent's watchful eyes. I felt it was from the land. Doesn't happen when the kids are not around or that it's less apparent. The weird thing is that it doesn't exactly feel like a spirit like a lost or trapped soul, its more of an energy that perhaps is manifested. It's noisy. Poltergeist maybe. I maybe wrong here, but this energy can be brought about from a child roughly in their teens. They do this subconsciously and are not aware of it. It's drawn from the land. Well, it happened twice while my 13 year old daughter was around.....! (And once when she and 3 other kids were there). We've got 5 teens in the house, 2 of which are girls.

I don't know if this is even possible, but it seems like this is supposed to happen to help you. There is residual energy left over and perhaps the energy being manifested is making everyone jittery. You must be doing the protection or have done it consistently for small amount of time, as I just don't sense maliciousness. I didn't either. I have been doing the protection consistently, though. You are still wide open to spirits and other energy vibrations but the negatives are kept at bay. These types of events could happen to you Wosbaby almost anywhere and it doesn't feel like you are being followed but that you are a beacon to whatever spirit energy is around at that time. This is a lesson for you, to refine what you sense. I've been told I was a beacon many many times before. I just wish the tapping into it would come easier!!! Why must the spirit world be so elusive?! lol

Daily ask your guides to keep anything negative at bay. In fact you could also have stopped your sensing because you asked your guides to keep them all away. Hm....didn't think about that! I don't think anyone is doing this on purpose, but perhaps there is stress of growing up, or school or friends or still shaken from the experience with the negative energy. That turmoil can build from the land especially if has a lot of quartz in it. I think I hear a girl laughing, young, pre teen or a young teen. My daughter, or a spirit?

Hmm.. I hope others can help out more than I can!
    You're helping more than you know, nova!! I appreciate it!!!

wosbaby
    spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 238
    Job/hobbies : reiki master and teacher
    Registration date : 2009-06-16

Post  spirit on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm

Hello and

hope you enjoy your stay

blessed be xx
    wosbaby

Female

Post  wosbaby on Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:21 pm

spirit wrote:Hello and

hope you enjoy your stay

blessed be xx

Thank you, Spirit! I already love it here!!!
    nova_spirit

Female

Post  nova_spirit on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Good afternoon wosbaby! I'm glad I'm helping. It's a little disorienting getting used to this new thing for me of reaching out to feel for other energies. Normally I let them come to me. So this is different. The girl I heard, I'm not sure actually. Like a giggle, sort of short and sweet. So at this moment I can't saw who it was! I'm such a newbie at all of this!

Give yourself time! Patience and trust in yourself. That I think is how this all developed for me. Something apparently I had all my life.. just never knew how to use it. And it takes time and trust and lots of listening to your intuition. It is a very interesting road I will have to say! I think always the biggest eye opener is people confirming what you just felt, heard or thought. But again, that comes with a lot of trust in yourself to just allow what you sense happen without fear or being freaked out!
    wosbaby

Female

Post  wosbaby on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:21 pm

nova_spirit wrote:Good afternoon wosbaby! I'm glad I'm helping. It's a little disorienting getting used to this new thing for me of reaching out to feel for other energies. Normally I let them come to me. So this is different. The girl I heard, I'm not sure actually. Like a giggle, sort of short and sweet. So at this moment I can't saw who it was! I'm such a newbie at all of this!

Give yourself time! Patience and trust in yourself. That I think is how this all developed for me. Something apparently I had all my life.. just never knew how to use it. And it takes time and trust and lots of listening to your intuition. It is a very interesting road I will have to say! I think always the biggest eye opener is people confirming what you just felt, heard or thought. But again, that comes with a lot of trust in yourself to just allow what you sense happen without fear or being freaked out!

Thank you so much for the advice, nova! I've been getting a lot of new-to-me happenings lately, but have been too busy to take much notice. It's only once I stopped and started thinking back, that I realize that something may be happening here. It's just little things....like hearing my cell phone ring in my head about a second before it actually does; Hearing my boss call my name at work just before he actually does; even hearing my husband talking right before he opens his mouth to speak. This just started happening within the past few days, so I'm not sure if I'm just becoming more aware of it, if my intuition has been less cloudy and I can "see" better now, or if it's just a series of coincidence....whatever it is, it's happening! lol
    nova_spirit

Female

Post  nova_spirit on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:54 pm

Isn't it always in hindsite that we realize this? It's our lot in life at times.

Sounds to me like you are starting to pick up on vibrational waves. It happens differently to different people but its your mind learning to tune into these vibrations. Just continue to pay attention to what you are hearing and feeling. Take the opportunity to focus in when something happens around your home. Remind your children and everyone to not feed into fear of what's happening as there is nothing to fear. They can be startled but don't give into fear. For you focus in on the energy that caused it. Trust that your home is still protected by the protection you placed around the home. I feel its working, I just don't feel anything negative. So use this as a learning tool for you. See where it leads you. You know there are many of us here and at SF that will do what we can to help should you feel things start getting out of control. But I think not fearing is what will control this situation.
    wosbaby

Female

Post  wosbaby on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:08 pm

nova_spirit wrote:Isn't it always in hindsite that we realize this? It's our lot in life at times.

Sounds to me like you are starting to pick up on vibrational waves. It happens differently to different people but its your mind learning to tune into these vibrations. Just continue to pay attention to what you are hearing and feeling. Take the opportunity to focus in when something happens around your home. Remind your children and everyone to not feed into fear of what's happening as there is nothing to fear. They can be startled but don't give into fear. For you focus in on the energy that caused it. Trust that your home is still protected by the protection you placed around the home. I feel its working, I just don't feel anything negative. So use this as a learning tool for you. See where it leads you. You know there are many of us here and at SF that will do what we can to help should you feel things start getting out of control. But I think not fearing is what will control this situation.

Thanks, nova! Fortunately, I'm not fearing these events...just find them strangely curious....and it makes me want to learn even more about this ability. It's kinda neat to see what I'm hearing justified within the next few minutes, though! Really neat, actually!
    I'm learning to trust it, now that it actually plays out as I've heard it.
    As far as activity in the home, no it doesn't feel negative like El Creepo did.....just surprising and sometimes unexpected. Nothing we can't handle, though. Maybe I'm OCD about this, but I would LOVE to learn how to tell WHO it is in our home and why they're there. I guess it's just human nature to want to know who's living with you at any given time! lol
    nova_spirit

Female

Post  nova_spirit on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:23 pm

I wasn't talking about you, but more for your kids. I know you aren't scared of it. Actually I don't feel you really were scared of the negative more fed up is all.

It is neat when its validated because its like.. Okay.. somethings going on. And you pay closer attention to it. You are in a developing stage. Don't try to push it, it will develop on its own with encouragement. If this is a poltergeist activity then you might only be sensing energy, which is fine, its the first step or second in your case.
    wosbaby

Female

Post  wosbaby on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:48 pm

nova_spirit wrote: I wasn't talking about you, but more for your kids. I know you aren't scared of it. Actually I don't feel you really were scared of the negative more fed up is all.

It is neat when its validated because its like.. Okay.. somethings going on. And you pay closer attention to it. You are in a developing stage. Don't try to push it, it will develop on its own with encouragement. If this is a poltergeist activity then you might only be sensing energy, which is fine, its the first step or second in your case.

LOL.....fed up was right!!! I'd had about all of El Creepo I could stand!
    Other than my daughter's small meltdown the other day, the kiddos really have no fear of the events. They've been exposed to it for so long now, it's almost like they don't even comment on it unless it's something BIG. My daughter had never felt a cold spot until the other day, so I think that's what mostly freaked her out. Now that she's realizing we still have activity, she's calmed down a lot about it and is no longer frightened.
    Cool....so I'm in a development stage, huh? I see....no, I won't try to force it, but I'll definitely start listening more closely! lol It's still a little startling when it happens, but in a good way.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:39 pm