PhotobucketWelcome to the new home of Spiritual Inspiration & The Healing Forum! Photobucket
PhotobucketRegister now for full access to our forum and chatroom!Photobucket
PhotobucketSpiritual Inspiration...The forum for seekers everywhere...Photobucket
PhotobucketOur chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!Photobucket

Flickering Candles?

Violet
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts: 23600
    Registration date: 2009-02-14

Flickering Candles?

Post  Violet on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:46 pm

Many people believe that a flickering candle indicates the prescence of a spirit, it's a well known fact that candles do flicker and there are breezes and such around us no matter how thick our draught excluders We also have to rule out poor quality wax which can create no end of weird performances.
    Have you ever witnessed an out of the ordinary flickering candle, do you feel spirit would use this to indicate that they are present?

And what about candle gazing, anyone tried this?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Lynn

Female
    Number of posts: 1444
    Job/hobbies: Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date: 2010-01-25

Re: Flickering Candles?

Post  Lynn on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:17 pm

Hello
    I use a lot of candles in me work with the Paranormal. Candles are effected greatly yes but external breezes and by the quality of the wax. BUT there are other signs that come to one with the reactions of the flame that tell on ye are not alone.
    Often the candle will dance in an odd way, but dance I mean flicker. Watch for spinning motions that are more controlled in the actions the flame is making. OR if the flame shoots way up in the air and seems to suspend there. This is like its beeing pulled upwards. I find the reaction when a Ghost ( Earth Bound) one finds the Light and moves on. Its almost like the flame be stalled still in time and space.
    Too often one will get a sudden chill come over them. Get Goose Skin not that is only on a part of the arm or only one arm like one has been gently touched. Not the norm for a cold shiver.
    If one is using a candle in an investigation of Spirit ask for them to do something to the flame often it will go out.....

Lynn

Violet
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts: 23600
    Registration date: 2009-02-14

Re: Flickering Candles?

Post  Violet on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Hi Lynn, i've seen the flame as though it is being pulled upwards, and seen other very peculiar movements even when the candle has been in a jar, and i've had the chill you describe it's very distinct.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:15 pm