Thank you!

Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Thank you!

Post  Violet on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:32 am

Just wanted to thank everyone for the lovely comments I keep finding around the forum.
    I'm just glad SF members have somewhere to keep in touch until we can hopefully resolve this situation, thank you for your patience and unending support of SF.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Re: Thank you!

Post  Lynn on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:41 am

Hello,
    Finding a path here was a blessing for many missplaced from SF. There are one's here from SF I so enjoyed having chats with . Getting to know new one's too is nice.
    When SF crashed I was like lost for a day looking at new sites finding nothing with the warmth SF had then an e mail arrived im me box with a link to here. Being Empathic I know instantly if something be good for me or if me Guides are going to step forward and go NO Lynn. It was me Guides that lead me to find SF. I never searched it out I came to me computer one day and there it was. I was like NO MORE FOURMS for me. Out of a bad one I came but it would not close in I went. Like with this one I drove right in. Registerd and in I came. This one is blessed with the same LIGHT that I found at SF it has a warm feeling to it.

for this place in time.

Lynn

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:59 pm