A forum for seekers everywhere...

we have company over!!!!

Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

we have company over!!!!

Post  Carolyn on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:52 pm

Some of y'all know about Kat's meter dying last week and us being shipped a new meter. Maybe 10 days ago, but still. Anyway, her new meter died yesterday at around lunch time. We got a new battery for it thinking the new one came with an old battery, that was not the problem, it still was dead. TODAY has been such fun lol. First I called PrecisionXtra and we got another meter shipped to us (should be here Tuesday). The customer service was awesome, they even called my pharmacy and had them give us a Freestyle meter (with 50 strips) to last us until that one gets here. OK, so I come home from getting the meter and we start cooking Thanksgiving dinner (we are doing it today). My daughter puts the yogurt on the table while she cleans out the fridge. The yogurt flies off the table and explodes hard on the floor. Nice mess. :rolleyes: Then when everyone is either at the stove or out of the kitchen (no where near the fridge) the light bulb inside the fridge exploded. A few minutes later the timer on the stove flies off the stove and smashes on the floor. My daughter says asks me if anyone is standing behind her because she can feel their breath on the back of her ear. I think we have company for dinner ;)
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3369
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Re: we have company over!!!!

Post  1antique on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:59 pm

If it was me, I would tell them that if they cannot behave themselves, they are going to have to go somewhere else for their Thanksgiving dinner.

Some visitors can be SO rude!
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24347
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:55 pm

fun and games at your place Carolyn, how is youir hubby doing by the way?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Carolyn

Female
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.

Post  Carolyn on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:34 am

Husband is healing up great thanks! He can make a fist, even with stubby and he is back at work!
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:14 pm

That's great news Carolyn, has the pain eased off

I wonder who your visitor actually was.

Carolyn

Female

Post  Carolyn on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:46 pm

I dont know. It felt female, strong, pushy, and guiding a frightened younger male along with her.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Have your visitors gone now Carolyn?

1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique on Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:41 am

Speaking of visitors....we have one at work. It has shown itself as a shadow a couple of times, moved a paint can across a hallway (while nobody was looking), and had a coughing fit in the dining room (only one person in the restaurant at the time). Now, one of the managers is afraid to be there by herself
    Carolyn

Female

Post  Carolyn on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:40 am

LOL Allen! Violet, shes gone yes. It was just for the holiday I guess. You know family....they buzz in, leave their mark and buzz out.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:45 am

Yeah they do Carolyn

Your ghostly workmate sounds interesting Allen have you tried communicating with him?

1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:48 am

Actually, yesterday I had to tell him/her to quit playing games...that I knew he/she was there. He/she turned on the faucet at the hand washing station and scared the crap out of the shift manager. She and I were standing about 8 feet away fr4om it when it came on all by itself. The faucet was turned about halfway, so it wasn't a case of vibration or something like that.

I was talking to the district manager today about the weird things that have been happening and she said that she believes the place is haunted...or possessed. She said weird things have been happening in the store since it was first built in the 80's (she was actually the first general manager of the place when it was a Godfather's pizza place).
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:02 am

Did they stop it?

It's good your district manager is taking it seriously, it would be interesting to know what was there before, years and years ago.

1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:04 am

I haven't seen or heard anything since then. I do have to try and find the time to find out more about it. I would say that it was probably someone's home years ago, and that it was torn down to make way for 'progress'.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:07 am

If they're available online it may be worth putting the address in the search button of the local newspaper archives, you never know what might turn up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:37 pm