Children's spirit guides?

Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24260
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Children's spirit guides?

Post  Violet on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:28 pm

Do you believe the 'imaginary friend' some children have is actually their spirit guide? Or do you think imaginary friends are just imagination or even brought on through the child being lonely?

Did you have an 'imaginary friend'? How did your parents react?
    How would you react if your child had an 'imaginary friend?'

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Re: Children's spirit guides?

Post  Carolyn on Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:47 pm

I dont know if I had an actual spirit guide persay. But I saw many spirits in my childhood who I would play with (yeh, duh, I guess that qualified lol). There was an army soldier I remember. There was also a dragon, very small, fit in my hand.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:47 pm

Carolyn, the army soldier didn't he frighten you, I thought children would have children as spirit guides for that reason, but I have heard of children having adult ones too, but I suppose if it second nature to see spirit anyway and your 'norm' it wouldn't be that alarming.

Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:57 am

No, we were friends from my former lifetime (I died in 1969, in Vietnam - the Khe Nang area). I simply reincarnated faster than he did. So he would periodically pop in, especially if I was upset and subconsciously called him.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:39 pm

Ah yeah it would make a difference if you knew him already.

Earthealer

Female
    Number of posts : 159
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post  Earthealer on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:49 pm

Yes I believe that the friends are their guides although I didn't have one as a kid, I do believe that that is so. Children guides have a lovely bubbly energy but as far as I'm aware don't get along well with angelic beings although angelic beings will help them if the situation warrents it. My friend has a child guide and that's how I know this as he works with children on a regular basis. I also believe that children and especially babies have the ability to talk spiritually telepathically if they wish to as the sibling bond between a sibling and a parent is quite strong.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:45 pm