A forum for seekers everywhere...

Escaping or something

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Escaping or something

Post  Kaere on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:38 am

Thought I would write about a dream I had a couple of nights ago. Or at least part of the dream.

I was with another person, but I don't remember who it was. It was a man anyway - in dark clothes. We were trying to get away from some bad guys - like in a chase movie. We went into a hotel and went to get into an elevator when a woman came into the lobby and I guess she saw the panic in my eyes and told us to get in the elevator with her. We thanked her and we went up to the very top floor of the hotel which was a penthouse level. We were both very surprised but wondered how we would get out of the hotel eventually.

A neat part - when the elevator got to the top, it went through the roof and sort of travelled forwards a bit on rails lol. We got off the elevator and came into a large open area. There were several pathways available. We walked through a snowy landscape of white snow and black ground and shadows. We followed a path to the woman's front door and went into her home. There were loads and loads of big windows and we could see that we were really very very high up.

I guess the hotel had been built up against the side of a mountain, sort of into the mountain. When we looked out all the windows we could see the city below us and trees and a small frozen lake behind us. The trees looked very dark but were covered with patches of white snow.

We went out the back door of her apartment and there was a beat up old blue truck waiting. But I was the only one who got in the truck - I was going to meet my companion at a rendez-vous point later. Traveling separately I guess so it would be easier to hide. I remember thinking, as I looked out on the small frozen lake "oh that's what it looks like from this angle" - I guess I had seen it before but from the outside. Watched myself drive off in the truck towards the trees.

I don't know why I described the lake as frozen, as I do remember waves moving on the top of it.

Just thought I'd share
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Re: Escaping or something

Post  shayn on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:39 am

nice dream Kaereit feels as whatever it is that troubles you, you are going to leave it beyond and move on with your life into a much calmer and better place, still not all is clear on your new path. by the way, keep open for unexpected help. mind you, there will allways be shadows to follow you and it is up to you if you want to  handle them or not.. this is why you keep having dualities in your dream, frozen lack but waves as well, white snow but dark road...but at least the over all situation will be much pleasant and easy going.but this is only my thoughts and i might be mistaken.
    hugs

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:38 pm

That's really interesting shayn, thanks. It's true I have been conflicted and am feeling less so lately.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:30 am