A Pendulum

Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24343
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

A Pendulum

Post  Violet on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:32 pm

You don't need to rush out and buy one, you can use smething which is personal to you such as a ring on a chain, if you do want to buy one,, let it choose you, (as with crystals) one will stand out above all the others or you will feel drawn to it.
    Using a pendulum

It doesn't matter what kind of pendulum you use it could be anything from a very expensive crystal one to a ring tied to a string. If you feel it is necessary, you may 'cleanse' your pendulum before you begin.

Before you use the pendulum you need to find out which direction it's movement is for yes, which movement is for no, some even ascertain a movement for 'maybe' but I feel this is complicating things, especially for beginners.

It is always good to do a brief relaxation exercise before working with any psychic tool, or you may simply take a few slow deep breaths to relieve any tension you may have.

Hold your pendulum so that it hangs straight and still, then ask quietly, in your mind if you like, 'please show me NO' your pendulum should begin to move. It may go round in a circle or swing from side to side, make a mental note of which way it goes for the 'no' response.
    When your pendulum stills, or you physically still it, ask it 'please show me YES,' this time it should move in a completely different way, make a mental note of which direction it moves in. At this point it may be wise to jot these down.

I'd follow this up by asking it questions that you already know the answer to, for instance, if you're female ask it if your male, you should recieve the 'no' response. Ask it then if you are female, and you should recieve the 'yes' response.

Now you can begin to ask it other questions, begin with basic ones and build up, do remember though that it can only give you yes or no responses.

For future sessions begin by asking the pendulum if it will allow you to work with it, if you recieve a 'no' response then it should be respected and put away, try another day, there is nothing sinister about this so don't worry if this happens, I believe you simply aren't meant to know that particular day.
    (c) Violet

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    radiclol

Number of posts : 349
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Re: A Pendulum

Post  radiclol on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:45 am

thanks violet, i'm getting interested in this! i saw this http://www.greatdreams.com/spell-24.jpg on a website do you think it's wise to use something like this in the future? it reminds me of my old ouija board so i'm a tad put off.
    radiclol

Post  radiclol on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:04 pm

oh my GOD it actually works.. i'm freaking out.. why have i only just tried this? i picked 5 tarot cards shuffled them and it told me the right card!

is it always this accurate?
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:15 pm

Yes imo that is absolutely fine radiclol, i've seen those before.
    I think it's great that you've found a tool which works for you :hugz:

radiclol

Post  radiclol on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:57 pm

Violet wrote:Yes imo that is absolutely fine radiclol, i've seen those before.
    I think it's great that you've found a tool which works for you :hugz:

i'm confused.. i've been using it all day as i was so interested. sometimes it's so accurate it's scary, then it seems to just.. poop out, why is this? do you have any tips on using it?
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Perhaps it's that simple, you just need to take a break from it, pendulums aren't my strong point but I do know they can be very successful.
    Maybe it's like trying to do yourself a tarot reading over and over again eventually it's nonsense which comes out, or perhaps it's you who is tiring?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:39 pm