A forum for seekers everywhere...


    Who Will Meet Us?

    Share
    avatar
    Violet
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 24346
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

    Who Will Meet Us?

    Post  Violet on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:41 am

    First topic message reminder :

    On the other side wheen we first arrive?

    A loved one, a guide, an angel lots of people?

    Who would you WANT to meet you, and what happens if you had three partners who all died before you and you loved all of them equally would all three be there for you or not?

    What if you truly loved only one and you lost them to another and they were in spirit with their second partner, then you arrived?

    hmmmm....I got my waffle head on



    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3691
    Age : 71
    Location : lives in central England, UK
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: Who Will Meet Us?

    Post  mac on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:18 am

    psychoslice wrote:
    mac wrote:Seems we do sometime agree, psycho?

    yes and that's nice, I am hated by a few out there, I mean the forum I came from, but its better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not. :hugz:

    Any disagreement I may have with yourself or anyone else is about the ideas presented - it's not a challenge to anyone as a personality.

    I disagree with many but have no beef at all with them as individuals until they make it a personal issue.

    I neither hate nor love an individual based on the issues about which we debate and challenge one another.
    avatar
    psychoslice
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 1115
    Age : 61
    Location : Australia
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: Who Will Meet Us?

    Post  psychoslice on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:29 am

    mac wrote:
    psychoslice wrote:
    mac wrote:Seems we do sometime agree, psycho?

    yes and that's nice, I am hated by a few out there, I mean the forum I came from, but its better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not. :hugz:

    Any disagreement I may have with yourself or anyone else is about the ideas presented - it's not a challenge to anyone as a personality.

    I disagree with many but have no beef at all with them as individuals until they make it a personal issue.

    I neither hate nor love an individual based on the issues about which we debate and challenge one another.

    Now that's maturity and that's the way it should be on any forum, like I don't see the truth in reincarnation and someone else might, but that's their truth not mine or yours, most parrot what they believe in or read, but until the truth is seen from within, its never going to be your truth, it will always be just second-hand.
    avatar
    AngelTony
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Location : New England
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

    Re: Who Will Meet Us?

    Post  AngelTony on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:14 pm

    [quote="psychoslice"]
    AngelTony wrote:
    psychoslice wrote:
    mac wrote:"If that's the way you want it well that's the way it will be, but
    don't forget that you started this distancing from each other, I never
    made any smart remakes towards you but just shared what i shared."


    Let's leave it at that then, shall we?

    Noooo, i just want to say that i love you, yes I do.
    Yea I love him as well PS. Mac, you, PS or I may not be correct, so respect that. You have to respect his thought and mine but more importantly keep the problems you had with other sites away from us. These thoughts relate to your somewhat hidden anger from them. If you do not like what I say. Do not post anything. I have tried with you, but you really push to hard.


    Hi Tony, if you are referring to me, well i respected everyones opinions here, are you saying that you and a few others here have your little club where no one else is allowed to say what they believe. If this is the case then you are very mixed up, like spoiled little children who wont grow spiritually, if this is not the case then try to show some maturity on this forum.
    No PS. I quoted the wrong person, that was directed towards mac. Wow, too bad there is no feedback here in this email like system, too bad you cannot see what I project and then assume something way out of line, but it is nice to see that both of your are friends now!

    I guess God made it work out fine for you two in the end with my mistake.

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3691
    Age : 71
    Location : lives in central England, UK
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: Who Will Meet Us?

    Post  mac on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:18 pm

    "I guess God made it work out fine for you two in the end with my mistake." Keeping this polite, you'll forgive me if I don't subscribe to any of that.....

    There was nothing to work out. I've made my position clear enough. No third party involvement took place. psycho and myself are not friends but neither are we enemies - we never were. We have, and probably will continue to have, significant differences in how we approach certain subjects and nothing will change that other than one or the other of us being persuaded.

    "too bad there is no feedback here in this email like system" Perhaps it's better if quotations of others' words are simply avoided if an author doesn't know how to do it? If not then quotations should be accurate and relevant. As the saying goes, it ain't rocket science writing on a forum board.

    "....too bad you
    cannot see what I project and then assume something way out of line,"
    I'd respond to that by saying that authors are responsible for what they write. It ought not to be the case that readers need to best-guess what was meant..... As for (quote) "..too bad you
    cannot see
    what I project", well who is responsible for failing - us?

    And, finally, to repeat a point from posting #47, anyone who feels they have any right to tell others what they should, or shouldn't, do perhaps might beneficially think again before she/he does it?
    avatar
    psychoslice
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 1115
    Age : 61
    Location : Australia
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: Who Will Meet Us?

    Post  psychoslice on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:00 pm

    I love everyone because everyone is a part of me, I don't love everyones personality because that's their illusion, this whole thread is our illusion, non of us know what were talking about, so I love you all, all of you behind the illusion. :ghug:

    mac
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 3691
    Age : 71
    Location : lives in central England, UK
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: Who Will Meet Us?

    Post  mac on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:24 am

    ".....non of us know what were talking about," I disagree with your opinion and your opinion is not fact.

    I know EXACTLY what I'M talking about. Others may not but that doesn't impact my status.

    It's nice to feel loved - even for me - but it doesn't change the situation that we have our different approaches. Likely to remain so because mine is unlikely to be changed without authoritative presentations.
    avatar
    psychoslice
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 1115
    Age : 61
    Location : Australia
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

    Re: Who Will Meet Us?

    Post  psychoslice on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:57 am

    mac wrote:".....non of us know what were talking about," I disagree with your opinion and your opinion is not fact.

    I know EXACTLY what I'M talking about. Others may not but that doesn't impact my status.

    It's nice to feel loved - even for me - but it doesn't change the situation that we have our different approaches. Likely to remain so because mine is unlikely to be changed without authoritative presentations.

    As long as you are happy mac, it doesn't matter what you think, its no big deal, the Cosmos couldn't care less as I don't care either, after all I Am the Cosmos. :stars:

    Sponsored content

    Re: Who Will Meet Us?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:34 pm