More strangeness

innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3807
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

More strangeness

Post  innerlight on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:26 pm

This was a dream I had last night. It was very bizarre even in my standards. I don't remember much of it. Just a few symbols.

I think it was a lucid dream. I don't think it was out of body. I think I somehow new I was dreaming, and was attempting to move from my body..

New thing I knew I was zooming up, up, and away.. I was moving around for a good moments of time. Not sure how long.

I ended up in some open area. It was very grassy. I don't recall their being many buildings if not any of them really.

I remember seeing an Owl fly by. I then finally walked, I think, to a building. The only one.

There were more Owls. I walked up the steps. Then the Owls were able to talk to me. I don't recall what they said to me. I asked where I was. And they asked me If I could read a map. They handed me a parchment, brown in color. I unrolled it.

It wasn't a matter of where I was, but when. According to this parchment it was the year 1000 AD. One of the Owls ripped the parchment in two. I don't know why.

They mentioned something being around the corner.

I turned the corner, and their was a box on the ground. Blue in color. It may of been open. Within the box was some type of green acid that was corroding, and eating through the ground.

For some reason I said to use Cat litter as the crystals should absorb the acid. They did that.. It worked for a little bit. But was not enough to keep the acid from corroding the ground.

At this moment when looking at it. For some reason I started to get really nauseous, and with that I lost the dream.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24347
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: More strangeness

Post  Violet on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:10 pm

I'm thinking on this one innerlight

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3807
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:37 pm

This is what it means to dream about an owl.

Owl

To see an owl in your dream, symbolizes wisdom, insight and virtue. The owl is also synonymous with death and darkness.

To hear the hoot of an owl, denotes disappointments and forewarns that death creeps closely in the wake of joy and health.

To see a dead owl, signifies a narrow escape from desperate illness and death. Death in this sense may also represent a symbolic death, as in an important transition in life.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:19 am