A forum for seekers everywhere...

Hello all

DeepikaBhar
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2018-07-27

Hello all

Post  DeepikaBhar on Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:29 pm

I am new to this group. I want to share my mentors message with the world that is why I joined this forum.
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 725
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Re: Hello all

Post  Native spirit on Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:02 pm

Hi and :welcome: :si:

Namaste

DeepikaBhar
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2018-07-27

Post  DeepikaBhar on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:27 am

Namaste ji....Thanks for adding me

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 3691
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac on Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:51 am

DeepikaBhar wrote:I am new to this group. I want to share my mentors message with the world that is why I joined this forum.
    You'd best make a start then if that's your motive for being here.  Be prepared, though, for the possible non-acceptance of, and even challenge to, that message.  :wink:
    lumas

Male
    Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Post  lumas on Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:30 am

Welcome, I see you have had the normal induction from Mac. Please feel free to share your views with us because whatever your mentor has passed onto you It has obviously given you inspiration and a desire to share it with others so (for some of us anyway) we look forward to your input and please don’t be put off by what appears to be instant negativity from some it’s just their way

mac

Male

Post  mac on Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:23 am

lumas wrote:Welcome, I see you have had the normal induction from Mac. Please feel free to share your views with us because whatever your mentor has passed onto you It has obviously given you inspiration and a desire to share it with others so (for some of us anyway) we look forward to your input and please don’t be put off by what appears to be instant negativity from some it’s just their way
    New members will always get from me a welcome that reflects the way they approach this (or indeed any) website.  Needless to say - for members around to see it first-hand - the formerly new member didn't stay to share whatever revelations their mentor was said to have provided.

It's not uncommon, in my experience, for folk to say one thing but do something altogether different....
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas on Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:39 pm

mac wrote:
    lumas wrote:Welcome, I see you have had the normal induction from Mac. Please feel free to share your views with us because whatever your mentor has passed onto you It has obviously given you inspiration and a desire to share it with others so (for some of us anyway) we look forward to your input and please don’t be put off by what appears to be instant negativity from some it’s just their way
    New members will always get from me a welcome that reflects the way they approach this (or indeed any) website.  Needless to say - for members around to see it first-hand - the formerly new member didn't stay to share whatever revelations their mentor was said to have provided.

It's not uncommon, in my experience, for folk to say one thing but do something altogether different....
    Yep seems you have put off yet another newcomer from saying what they want by expressing their views. Looked to me from their introduction that they were quite excited to find this place and be able to express something even if it is a view from somebody else in this case a mentor, no suprise then that folk( as you refer to them) prefer to stay quiet. One thing for sure though Mac you are consistent I will give you that. Shame though because if you just let people actually say what they wanted this forum would be so much better, I go away and return and still it’s the Mac show shame!

mac

Male

Post  mac on Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:42 pm

lumas wrote:
    mac wrote:

Yep seems you have put off yet another newcomer from saying what they want by expressing their views. Looked to me from their introduction that they were quite excited to find this place and be able to express something even if it is a view from somebody else in this case a mentor, no suprise then that folk( as you refer to them) prefer to stay quiet. One thing for sure though Mac you are consistent I will give you that. Shame though because if you just let people actually say what they wanted this forum would be so much better, I go away and return and still it’s the Mac show shame!
    total tosh!  You call in here once a flood and have little experience of forums.  You know nothing.   :SH:
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas on Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:51 pm

mac wrote:
    DeepikaBhar wrote:I am new to this group. I want to share my mentors message with the world that is why I joined this forum.
    You'd best make a start then if that's your motive for being here.  Be prepared, though, for the possible non-acceptance of, and even challenge to, that message.  :wink:
    How does anybody feel free to express themselves when you reply to their post with that? And you wonder why this forum gets less and less new members! come on it’s not rocket science.

Last edited by lumas on Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

mac

Male

Post  mac on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:11 pm

lumas wrote:
    mac wrote:
    How does anybody feel free to express themselves when you reply to their post with that? And you wonder why this forum gets less and less new members! come on it’s not rocket science.
    If you spent time on website forums you'd understand the position.  You're here once a blue moon so how do you have any idea of the picture?

Anyone with anything of value to share with the world - as claimed originally - would get on with it and not be put off by anything or anybody. It's not rocket science why they come and then just disappear and it's not to do with what I write.
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:21 pm

mac wrote:
    lumas wrote:
    mac wrote:

total tosh!  You call in here once a flood and have little experience of forums.  You know nothing.   :SH:
    You are quite correct I do only call into this site once in a flood and do you know why I do that Mac? Because I know I will see exactly the same thing time after time after time, you putting people off before they have a chance to say what they have to say, nobody can express their views unless it meets your approval and to you their comments like mine are “tosh” or “guff” or whatever your buzzword is at the present time. This site really should be called the Mac show rather than spiritual inspiration because nobody is able to express their spiritual inspiration let alone their views which is the very thing that draws them to this site and just who are you to shoot me down by telling me I know little about forums! And just who are you tell me I know nothing? How dare you! And you wonder why you get the reaction you do?
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:33 pm

mac wrote:
    lumas wrote:
    mac wrote:
    If you spent time on website forums you'd understand the position.  You're here once a blue moon so how do you have any idea of the picture?

Anyone with anything of value to share with the world - as claimed originally - would get on with it and not be put off by anything or anybody. It's not rocket science why they come and then just disappear and it's not to do with what I write.
    Really! And what position might that be then Mac? You can only post something if I agree to it? You mock somebody because they want to share something with the world and the way they find to do that is on here and then they get you at them, on their case of course it’s going to put them off, I think you need to take a very good look at most posts involving you and newcomers and the way you have put them off expressing their views and beliefs especially if you’ve “heard it all before” just who do you think you are?

mac

Male

Post  mac on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:01 pm

lumas wrote:
    mac wrote:
    lumas wrote:
    mac wrote:

You are quite correct I do only call into this site once in a flood and do you know why I do that Mac? Because I know I will see exactly the same thing time after time after time, you putting people off before they have a chance to say what they have to say, nobody can express their views unless it meets your approval and to you their comments like mine are “tosh” or “guff” or whatever your buzzword is at the present time. This site really should be called the Mac show rather than spiritual inspiration because nobody is able to express their spiritual inspiration let alone their views which is the very thing that draws them to this site and just who are you to shoot me down by telling me I know little about forums! And just who are you tell me I know nothing? How dare you! And you wonder why you get the reaction you do?
    tosh!

Those who have something important to say will just say it.  If it's that important no-one would be put off.  It's simple enough. 

You come to, or stay away from, website forums for whatever personal reasons you have but please don't be disingenuous by pretending the reasons are anything to do with me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:04 pm