A forum for seekers everywhere...

What is your favorite tarot cards and do you have a method of reading them ?.

psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1105
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

What is your favorite tarot cards and do you have a method of reading them ?.

Post  psychoslice on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:22 am

My favorite cards are the Osho tarot cards, their really beautiful and easy to read. I brought my first pack of cards when I was 22 years old, I was excited about them and couldn't wait to open them. I remember when I first opened the pack and then shuffled them, I thought to myself that the first card i pick would be just for me, that card was the death card. I didn't understand much about the cards back then, but that particular card made me feel odd, it was a Friday night when I picked that card, its was the night after, about 3.00 am in the morning when i was driving on a highway just out of town with my friends, when i saw someone beside the road, in those seconds a bullet stuck my lower leg. I lost control of my car which span of the road, when it came to a stop my friends were in shook as of course I was also, my ankle was almost blown off with blood everywhere. When i finally recovered I remember burning the tarot pack of cards, I never touched any cards for many years, it was only a few years ago that i brought a pack of Osho cards.

I have my own way of reading them, I just shuffle and cut the pack and take two card from each side of the split being four cards. I then feel what the cards are telling me, plus what each card means and from there I build a picture in my mind.

So, do you have a favorite pack of tarots, and what is your personal way of reading them, and also have you had any strong connections with personal readings ?. below is a sample of the Osho cards.
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 743
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Re: What is your favorite tarot cards and do you have a method of reading them ?.

Post  Thunder Bow on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:09 pm

Ohh..The infamous Death Card. So much misunderstanding about the Tarot. Death Card can also mean Transformation in some decks. I use various Native American Decks. I also like the Robin Wood deck. We each read the cards in our own way, there is no right way. I also do readings for people on the Reservation.
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Re: What is your favorite tarot cards and do you have a method of reading them ?.

Post  Blueanchor on Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:16 pm

I use pagan tarot. I use nature oracle cards more often though, as thats where my interests are, so I understand the reflections I take from them more readily.
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:38 pm

Thunder Bow wrote:Ohh..The infamous Death Card. So much misunderstanding about the Tarot. Death Card can also mean Transformation in some decks. I use various Native American Decks. I also like the Robin Wood deck. We each read the cards in our own way, there is no right way. I also do readings for people on the Reservation.
    Yes your right, i found out that the death card isn't just a negative card, its also a very positive card, as you said a transformation which could be just the thing for who the card is referring to.
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:42 pm

Blueanchor wrote:I use pagan tarot. I use nature oracle cards more often though, as thats where my interests are, so I understand the reflections I take from them more readily.
    Yes I just looked them up, they are beautiful cards, can you give an example of your understanding the reflection of the cards in the way of seeing nature, thanks.
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:44 am

TRANSFORMATION – Known as the ‘Death’ card in most Tarot decks, transformation suggests endings and new beginnings, enabling us to transmute our life. This is actually a very positive card encouraging us to trust that we will succeed in making promising changes.

Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 704
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:06 pm

I Dont know what it is but i just dont like Tarot cards.i have got cards but they are Angel cards or Native american medicine cards.i love those but everybody is different.but i dont get on with tarot cards at all

Namaste
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:46 pm

Native spirit wrote:I Dont know what it is but i just dont like Tarot cards.i have got cards but they are Angel cards or Native american medicine cards.i love those but everybody is different.but i dont get on with tarot cards at all

Namaste
    Yea i don't take them out much, if i have a problem where i can't make my mind up I may, the cards seem to trigger the unconscious where the answer usually pops up, if you know what i mean. I see the cards as a tool, there is nothing magical about them, the answer is always our own, the cards only ignite that which we always knew, be it a reading for ourselves or for someone else.

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2018
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:27 pm

This is the Deck that I have, Never used them much, but when I do, It's more a feeling off which cards stands out the most to me.
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:56 pm

Auras wrote:

This is the Deck that I have, Never used them much, but when I do, It's more a feeling off which cards stands out the most to me.
    Very nice, yes i more or less do the same thing, as i said the subconscious knows what it wants to disclose, that is how I see it anyway.

Crystal7

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2018-02-06

Post  Crystal7 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:07 pm

Hi. I love to use angel cards as I'm not to sure about using tarot. If I get a personal reading,my reader uses tarot cards but I feel drawn to using Angel cards as I feel a more personal connection if that makes any sense. Everyone has their own tools that they feel drawn to.

Sent from Topic'it App

the_Sign

Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2016-01-17

Untold Mysteries

Post  the_Sign on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:44 pm

I use the Book of Daniel, and it tells me you are a filthy scumbag for another 305 days yet. (Daniel 8:14)
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:55 pm

Crystal7 wrote:Hi. I love to use angel cards as I'm not to sure about using tarot. If I get a personal reading,my reader uses tarot cards but I feel drawn to using Angel cards as I feel a more personal connection if that makes any sense. Everyone has their own tools that they feel drawn to.

Sent from Topic'it App
    Yes that is the way it should be, whatever you are drawn to, for me as you also there is no rules. :bfs:
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:56 pm

the_Sign wrote:I use the Book of Daniel, and it tells me you are a filthy scumbag for another 305 days yet. (Daniel 8:14)
    Ha the old book of Daniel, its good for a laugh though. :astar:

the_Sign

Post  the_Sign on Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:20 am

psychoslice wrote:
    the_Sign wrote:I use the Book of Daniel, and it tells me you are a filthy scumbag for another 305 days yet. (Daniel 8:14)

That's why and how you can't handle anything else.

There is a saying that one has to learn how to crawl before they can walk.
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice on Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:51 am

the_Sign wrote:
    psychoslice wrote:

That's why and how you can't handle anything else.

There is a saying that one has to learn how to crawl before they can walk.
    The book of Daniel I studied for years in the Seventh Day Adventist church, its all put together to sound like its all true, and other religions then put their interpretations together to sound like they want it to sound, and that goes with a lot of other scriptures.

the_Sign

Post  the_Sign on Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:21 am

psychoslice wrote:The book of Daniel I studied for years in the Seventh Day Adventist church, its all put together to sound like its all true, and other religions then put their interpretations together to sound like they want it to sound, and that goes with a lot of other scriptures.

There has been some serious tampering with the Book of Daniel beginning in print with the Coverdale Bible of 1535 A.D.

Most (except for the Wycliffe and Douay-Rheims) translations / versions follow suit with the error introduced in the Coverdale Bible, that of (in an apparent act of contempt) moving the word "vile" from verse 20 in the 11th chapter to verse 21 of the same.

St. Paul once wrote that "the mystery of iniquity is already at work", and so has it continued in such practice.

Jesus said that a good tree cannot bear bad fruit, which is why He does not allow a total obfuscation of the Book of Daniel.

Those who have maliciously altered its message must answer to Him.

The countdown this evening will bring us to 293 days remaining in its long foretold end.

Regular updates to the countdown to the Day of the Lord by the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven at :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice on Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:15 am

the_Sign wrote:
    psychoslice wrote:The book of Daniel I studied for years in the Seventh Day Adventist church, its all put together to sound like its all true, and other religions then put their interpretations together to sound like they want it to sound, and that goes with a lot of other scriptures.

There has been some serious tampering with the Book of Daniel beginning in print with the Coverdale Bible of 1535 A.D.

Most (except for the Wycliffe and Douay-Rheims) translations / versions follow suit with the error introduced in the Coverdale Bible, that of (in an apparent act of contempt) moving the word "vile" from verse 20 in the 11th chapter to verse 21 of the same.

St. Paul once wrote that "the mystery of iniquity is already at work", and so has it continued in such practice.

Jesus said that a good tree cannot bear bad fruit, which is why He does not allow a total obfuscation of the Book of Daniel.

The countdown this evening will bring us to 293 days remaining in its long foretold end.

Regular updates to the countdown to the Day of the Lord by the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven at :

Thanks for that information, but i myself no longer believe the book of Danial has any significance for today, I was once a Seventh day Adventist that believed strongly in the  prophecy of Daniel, but I have moved on from there, but thanks again. :bfs:

the_Sign

Post  the_Sign on Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:06 pm

psychoslice wrote:
    the_Sign wrote:

Thanks for that information, but i myself no longer believe the book of Danial has any significance for today, I was once a Seventh day Adventist that believed strongly in the  prophecy of Daniel, but I have moved on from there, but thanks again. :bfs:

Then you were poorly taught because its endtime message is now nearing completion and unopens to its greatest fruition.

The tampering proves a host of crimes and the perpetrators are exposed in their contempt actively online.

It is extremely dangerous to tamper with it as the loss of electricity due from last year's Maria storm in Puerto Rico is a direct result of such artifice.

It was part of God's plan that He use an angel to unseal the Book of Daniel because an angel told Daniel to seal it.

It just so happens that the angel He decided to use is one who is resurrected from the dead.

This calling has left me dismembered on numerous occasions, sustaining gunshot wounds, stabbings, robbery, kidnapping, hi-jacking and many other assaults.

I haven't been home since November 8, 2012 A.D., but am now realizing I will be able to after the countdown reaches zero.
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice on Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:14 pm

the_Sign wrote:
    psychoslice wrote:
    the_Sign wrote:

Then you were poorly taught because its endtime message is now nearing completion and unopens to its greatest fruition.

The tampering proves a host of crimes and the perpetrators are exposed in their contempt actively online.

It is extremely dangerous to tamper with it as the loss of electricity due from last year's Maria storm in Puerto Rico is a direct result of such artifice.

It was part of God's plan that He use an angel to unseal the Book of Daniel because an angel told Daniel to seal it.

It just so happens that the angel He decided to use is one who is resurrected from the dead.

This calling has left me dismembered on numerous occasions, sustaining gunshot wounds, stabbings, robbery, kidnapping, hi-jacking and many other assaults.

I haven't been home since November 8, 2012 A.D., but am now realizing I will be able to after the countdown reaches zero.
    I have been through much also, including being shot, but that was the past and the past is gone, I am here Now, and to live in this Now is living in heaven here on earth, there is no other heaven, i also don't believe in a god. :astar:

the_Sign

Post  the_Sign on Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:41 pm

psychoslice wrote:I have been through much also, including being shot, but that was the past and the past is gone, I am here Now, and to live in this Now is living in heaven here on earth, there is no other heaven, i also don't believe in a god. :astar:
    That 'Now' is called the presence of God, but you have experienced a taste of His wrath, too.

In terms of the cleansing of Daniel 8:14, there remain only 292 days and about 5 hours.
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice on Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:56 am

the_Sign wrote:
    psychoslice wrote:I have been through much also, including being shot, but that was the past and the past is gone, I am here Now, and to live in this Now is living in heaven here on earth, there is no other heaven, i also don't believe in a god. :astar:
    That 'Now' is called the presence of God, but you have experienced a taste of His wrath, too.

In terms of the cleansing of Daniel 8:14, there remain only 292 days and about 5 hours.
    Well lets wait and see what happens. :love:

the_Sign

Post  the_Sign on Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:51 am

psychoslice wrote:Well lets wait and see what happens. :love:

That was something for which Daniel 12:12 held a blessing for all who would; and the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 was/is/shall forever more be Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

But the countdown to the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 is part of a window now spanning both points.

A new opening scroll, so to speak, replacing the old one which can be seen to be perishing in everlasting fire.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:58 pm