A forum for seekers everywhere...

Squeezing Chakras

SoulsJourney

Male
    Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2017-09-26

Squeezing Chakras

Post  SoulsJourney on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:05 am

I am not sure where to put this though because it has to do with chakras I will post it here.

Astral Travel is where one leaves their body and goes explore out there somewhere. In my case I do something similar but do not leave my body, instead it is more like remote viewing but with the ability to manipulate the environment, feel, taste, smell and essentially be there without the additional step of leaving my body. I just find it much easier. Though I do not seem to have a lot of control over where I go or how long I am there.

I had one of these remote experiences where I was in a bedroom of a female reptilian. I saw the environment very well, she was on her bed sleeping, I noticed the differences between her skin and mine and the walls of the room were rock of some sort cut and finely shaped. Not like a cave and there was a light radiating low wrapping around the center of the room. Then my experience ended.

Later I was in the same room but she was awake and saw me, she jumped across the room to I assume attack me and she reached out and grabbed hold of my heart chakra and squeezed it. Really really hurt and lots of emotions and stored thoughts that were inside of it were released.

No. 1: I did not know that the beings I come into contact with could do that, though I know I can touch them.

2: I did not know you could squeeze a chakra like that, it was painful.

3: I preferred her when she was asleep.

4: Why would manipulating a chakra like this actually physically hurt?

Those of you that have done chakra work or explored chakras, have you ever done this? Squeeze a chakra? This was a new experience for me.

I know that emotions and memories especially trauma can get stored in chakras but I did not know that you could squeeze them to release this. It does hurt though.

gigpdo

Male
    Number of posts : 509
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2017-06-27

Re: Squeezing Chakras

Post  gigpdo on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:19 am

🐱I suppose that would be a bit like "squeezing lemons",lol,same techqniue involved but without the reptile!
    I have just answered your "3rd eye g/box thread",and its the old "same bone,different dog" answer.

You do realise that there are certain individuals here on this and other forums similar to this one who actually do know certain things!

One of those things is members who through bad practice/drugs and lifestyle do some serious damage,to not only the physical vehicle but to the unseen (by most) astral and beyond vehicles.

So squeezing chakra's?,that's a joke right,you are having a lend of the other members,correct,yes,if not then you my friend need professional help, not more of what you have already had too much of?

There are a lot of folk in this world who imagine that they have special gifts,and others who really do have them,those who do are forbidden by sacred law to use such "gifts",for want of a better word to "big note" or profit from such skills,I am just glad you know nothing about "karma",or is that your next lesson to us lesser devotees!

:soap:  :cat:
    SoulsJourney

Male

Post  SoulsJourney on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:04 am

Have you been drinking? You are talking giberish.
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1161
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:42 am

Perhaps the vision was showing you the pain that you held there. Sometimes acknowledging that can begin a release.  Most chakra work is more subtle than your experience, but you did say somewhere else that you dont like subtle so much... perhaps this influenced the way that you chose to feel that release. 

Emotions are more physical than they are often portrayed, they can manifest as physical pleasure and pain.
    gigpdo

Male

Post  gigpdo on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:14 am

SoulsJourney wrote:Have you been drinking?  You are talking giberish.
    Have I been drinking?, lol,sorry but teetotaler here,as for gibberish well your post was gibberish,remote viewing?,no you are not a remote viewer,I doubt the only astral travel you do is imaginary and/or read from books not by experience.
    I belonged to another website were members were unscrewing chakra's or replacing them?
    I have met one person who has seen a chakra,in real life,not trance or meditation,but squeezing a chakra is beyond my comprehension, you have to know where to find them for starters,and "gears for focus",now that really is odd!

You have not seen or squeezed a chakra,either in real time or in the astral,and for those who think the "third eye" is in the forhead well its not,and its not between the eyebrows either!

Your information source is faulty/flawed,lots of folk read without comprehending what they are reading,sadly they start to believe they are capable or have the ability to teach others,well they don't,they only think/assume they have!

:soap: :cat:
    Aetheria

Female
    Number of posts : 60
    Registration date : 2017-07-10

Post  Aetheria on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:26 pm

Your relation to other's is only yourself being mirrored. So what exactly are you trying to accomplish by that?

"Some people try to be tall by cutting off the head of other's."

Considering you're trying to size Souls down, and what was said; wasn't even directed at you.
    SoulsJourney

Male

Post  SoulsJourney on Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:05 am

Blueanchor wrote:Perhaps the vision was showing you the pain that you held there. Sometimes acknowledging that can begin a release.  Most chakra work is more subtle than your experience, but you did say somewhere else that you dont like subtle so much... perhaps this influenced the way that you chose to feel that release. 

Emotions are more physical than they are often portrayed, they can manifest as physical pleasure and pain.

This was physical contact. Yes, apparently there was stored emotions in this chakra because it was released when it was squeezed. Though I am not sure that the reason behind this contact was for that purpose.
    SoulsJourney

Male

Post  SoulsJourney on Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:07 am

gigpdo wrote:
    SoulsJourney wrote:Have you been drinking?  You are talking giberish.
    Have I been drinking?, lol,sorry but teetotaler here,as for gibberish well your post was gibberish,remote viewing?,no you are not a remote viewer,I doubt the only astral travel you do is imaginary and/or read from books not by experience.
    I belonged to another website were members were unscrewing chakra's or replacing them?
    I have met one person who has seen a chakra,in real life,not trance or meditation,but squeezing a chakra is beyond my comprehension, you have to know where to find them for starters,and "gears for focus",now that really is odd!

You have not seen or squeezed a chakra,either in real time or in the astral,and for those who think the "third eye" is in the forhead well its not,and its not between the eyebrows either!

Your information source is faulty/flawed,lots of folk read without comprehending what they are reading,sadly they start to believe they are capable or have the ability to teach others,well they don't,they only think/assume they have!

I am sharing my own personal experiences, things that I have personally seen and done. If what I am sharing is not something you have experience with let alone believe please ignore it and move on to another thread. Do not continue to attack me or try to put me down because my real life experiences are not to your liking.

In case you have not read the rules to the forum here, I am providing the link for you to review them. So far you have broken at least 3 written there.
    http://www.spiritualinspiration.org/t3-forum-rules-please-read
    gigpdo

Male

Post  gigpdo on Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:23 am

When you post on a public forum then you invite criticism, squeeze chakra's, I mean really grab a chakra and squeeze it?,they are not lemons or limes,they just "are"

Gears in the third eye chakra?
    Lets get real here,the third eye is not worked/focused with gearing,in fact I doubt anyone here has seen a chakra,imagined seeing one yes,but really seeing a chakra,any chakra is something so rare,and rare for a reason,its so folk don't go playing with things that can hurt them,if people actually researched the use and then the disuse of the third eye then they would be studying the 3rd root race,maybe the 4th root race too!

I like reading,fiction/nonfiction or poetry,I have also read a lot of esoteric literature,I have tried to understand things that are spoken of or about but never seen, never seen by the masses,that's us by the way,but to see things inside another persons third eye,well that takes the cake,I hope you don't charge too much!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:10 pm