A forum for seekers everywhere...

Imprinted memory on antiques

Aube Borealis

Female
    Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2017-07-05

Imprinted memory on antiques

Post  Aube Borealis on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:02 am

I wonder if cleansing antiques can erase the imprinted memory on the item in psychometry reading?
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3198
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Re: Imprinted memory on antiques

Post  ameliorate on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:38 am

It might depend on the cleansing product.  I daresay that anything harsh e.g. a chemical would interfere with the ability to obtain a clear reading.
    Aetheria

Female
    Number of posts : 60
    Registration date : 2017-07-10

Post  Aetheria on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:58 am

I agree with ame, I feel any harsh chemicals would mess with it’s genetic imprint. 
    For example, some cleaners that are used to clean wood that doesn’t have natural chemicals.
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 681
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:54 pm

I think she is reffering to smudging them with cedar or sage, rather than washing them with soap.
    Aetheria

Female
    Number of posts : 60
    Registration date : 2017-07-10

Post  Aetheria on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:15 pm

I do not believe that smudging and cleansing it with cedar or sage would affect it’s genetic imprint. it’s just if something that’s used with a harsh chemical compound, that’s something that I think would affect it.

Aube Borealis

Female

Post  Aube Borealis on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:08 pm

Thank you for your replies.

Yes, I am referring to smudging or rituals and not the physical aspects done to the item. 

If psychometry reading will be done, will the real story on the item will not be read?

The possibility of removing the negativities can affect the vibrations from the item.

Cleansing it literally as Ameliorate and Aetheria were saying is like in crystals, just washing it off will clean all that it has absorbed as I understand. Please correct me if that was not what you meant.
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1161
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:41 pm

Aube Borealis wrote:Thank you for your replies.

Yes, I am referring to smudging or rituals and not the physical aspects done to the item. 

If psychometry reading will be done, will the real story on the item will not be read?

The possibility of removing the negativities can affect the vibrations from the item.

Cleansing it literally as Ameliorate and Aetheria were saying is like in crystals, just washing it off will clean all that it has absorbed as I understand. Please correct me if that was not what you meant.
    Smudging or other rituals dont necessarily erase energy, they help to protect a person when they find an energy to be negative. So, if you were a psychometrist, cleansing rituals would be closing you off to the energies of an object. But if someone else had performed a cleansing ritual for themselves, it wouldng get in the way of psychometry in the future. 

Energy moves on naturally when new energies flow  into the space.

Aube Borealis

Female

Post  Aube Borealis on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:01 am

Blueanchor wrote:
    Aube Borealis wrote:Thank you for your replies.

Smudging or other rituals dont necessarily erase energy, they help to protect a person when they find an energy to be negative. So, if you were a psychometrist, cleansing rituals would be closing you off to the energies of an object. But if someone else had performed a cleansing ritual for themselves, it wouldng get in the way of psychometry in the future. 

Energy moves on naturally when new energies flow  into the space.
    Yes, I think you're right, it's just removing the negativity that may inflict the holder but not the memory may it be good or bad. :thanku:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:23 pm