A forum for seekers everywhere...

hello im listening

listening

Male
    Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2017-08-06

hello im listening

Post  listening on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:57 pm

hello  i am  a  medium  of  all  sorts ,trance  transfiguration mental  medium   reiki   universal  healer  tarot ,quite a  bit  i look  forward   hopefully to  meeting  some of  you in   the  chat  room  i think  my  first post thats  not a  introduction  will  be  about this  :happy:

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 3357
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Re: hello im listening

Post  mac on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:01 pm

listening wrote:hello  i am  a  medium  of  all  sorts ,trance  transfiguration mental  medium   reiki   universal  healer  tarot ,quite a  bit  i look  forward   hopefully to  meeting  some of  you in   the  chat  room  i think  my  first post thats  not a  introduction  will  be  about this  :happy:
    Would you consider engaging with us on the forum pages first?  The chat room feature doesn't, well, feature much here at present.  Let us know your specialities and what moves you, maybe??
    Aetheria

Female
    Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2017-07-10

Post  Aetheria on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:35 pm

I agree with mac, cause by engaging in topics and with other's in the forum - you'll build off of that.
    gigpdo

Male
    Number of posts : 137
    Registration date : 2017-06-27

Post  gigpdo on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:17 pm

Do your skills enable you to vanish,lol,abracadabra,I will now pull a quote from "Osho" out of my hat!,da-da,can you do that,turn "A Meal I Ate" into a Pumpkin!,lol,hahaha!

mac

Male

Post  mac on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:22 pm

gigpdo wrote:Do your skills enable you to vanish,lol,abracadabra,I will now pull a quote from "Osho" out of my hat!,da-da,can you do that,turn "A Meal I Ate" into a Pumpkin!,lol,hahaha!
    What are you on and ought you to discontinue it?  Your postings have become absurd.  Is it just a way to gain attention?  :SH:
    gigpdo

Male

Post  gigpdo on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:46 pm

Show me an absurd posting,show me one and I will show two or three of yours!
    Better to mind your own business,I was directing my post at Atheriea,if that's how you spell it,not any concern of yours "mak",I give as good as I get,no more,no less,so when one or more members,new or old decide to use a two pronged attack on me,then and only then do I reciprocate in kind!

So take your comments about something that is not your business and stick your unwarranted opinion were a " duck can't stick its beak",I think you know where that is?

Butt out,stop encouraging others to be like you,a nosey parker,a sticky beak and "drama Queen".
    Comprende Mak!

PS..There is only one member on this forum who besides me has some idea about what's really going on in this life of ours,not the future,not the past,but the present,not in spirit,not in heaven,but right at this present stage of individual evolution!

That is Psychoslice, yes,that's why he's "King Psychoslice",all because we have one thing in common,we both know the difference between "Sh.t and Clay"
    That's it,no more or less,he's a regular poster like me,and,he sees through all the "bullsh.t" like I do!

Last edited by gigpdo on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

listening

Male

Post  listening on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:03 pm

welcome  to  the  site  listening  we  look  forward  to  your  posts ,hopefully :lol:

mac

Male

Post  mac on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:13 pm

TiS a well-worn style of response you make..... 

I'll decide which posting I choose to respond to - not you.  You don't get to veto. I'll criticise wherever I decide it's warranted.  

Butt out if you can't handle that.
    Resonator

Male
    Number of posts : 105
    Job/hobbies : Technical
    Registration date : 2012-01-24

Welcome Listening

Post  Resonator on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:21 pm

I like your name.  I think that's something we could all use a little of right now.  :)

listening

Male

Post  listening on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:22 pm

i can  handle   that   mac  and   this   wasnt  aimed  at  you ,have  a  lovely  day ,thankyou  for  your  response
    gigpdo

Male

Post  gigpdo on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:24 pm

Hello Listening,
    My post was not directed at you,but at another new member,I wanted to give her a feel of what its like to be targeted,like was done to me,but Mak butted his big nose into it,he turned it into a melodrama,and for no other reason than his "ego" directing him to!

Welcome to the forum Listening!

Last edited by gigpdo on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misstype)
    gigpdo

Male

Post  gigpdo on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:31 pm

mac wrote:TiS a well-worn style of response you make..... 

I'll decide which posting I choose to respond to - not you.  You don't get to veto. I'll criticise wherever I decide it's warranted.  

Gigpdo says...
    Mak,you have repeated back to me what I said to you!
    At least be a little more creative than..Butt Out,bit childish that,tit for tat,like a child telling some other kid "my dad can beat your dad",lol, you just should of butted out not in,not your business mate!

mac

Male

Post  mac on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:46 pm

listening wrote:i can  handle   that   mac  and   this   wasnt  aimed  at  you ,have  a  lovely  day ,thankyou  for  your  response
    apologies - I had been lazy by not pressing the 'Quote' button to ensure my comments correctly posted towards  gigpdo - your own posting just happened to be above mine and it appeared my response was to that - apologies again

Last edited by mac on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

mac

Male

Post  mac on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:48 pm

gigpdo wrote:
    mac wrote:TiS a well-worn style of response you make..... 

Gigpdo says...
    Mak,you have repeated back to me what I said to you!
    At least be a little more creative than..Butt Out,bit childish that,tit for tat,like a child telling some other kid "my dad can beat your dad",lol, you just should of butted out not in,not your business mate!
    Same response as earlier..... I'll decide which posting I choose to respond to - not you.  You don't get to veto. I'll criticise wherever I decide it's warranted.  

Last edited by mac on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

mac

Male

Post  mac on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:51 pm

gigpdo wrote:
    My post was not directed at you,but at another new member,I wanted to give her a feel of what its like to be targeted,like was done to me,but Mak butted his big nose into it,he turned it into a melodrama,and for no other reason than his "ego" directing him to!

What age are you?  Behave like an adult and you'll be tret as one.   :SH:

Aube Borealis

Female
    Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2017-07-05

Post  Aube Borealis on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:52 pm

Hi and welcome, listening.

:)
    Aetheria

Female
    Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2017-07-10

Post  Aetheria on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:02 pm

Hi, and welcome, hope you find yourself at home here listening. 

listening

Male

Post  listening on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:11 pm

mac i   feel  /think  you  are  passionate about  mediumship and that  you   have in  the  past seen /experienced  the  "new  age  wanna  be mediums" as  well  as  the blah   i  wont  even  go  there  so   thankyou  for  clearing  up   that  misunderstanding here earlier,we  live  and  live  and  learn

mac

Male

Post  mac on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:16 pm

listening wrote:mac i   feel  /think  you  are  passionate about  mediumship and that  you   have in  the  past seen /experienced  the  "new  age  wanna  be mediums" as  well  as  the blah   i  wont  even  go  there  so   thankyou  for  clearing  up   that  misunderstanding here earlier,we  live  and  live  and  learn
    Generally I press the 'Quote' button to target exactly the posting to which I am responding.  It shows what can happen when that simple precaution isn't followed.  I'm glad I was able to clear up my poor posting so there was no misunderstanding

I don't know if I'm exactly passionate in the way you suggest but I am crystal clear about certain issues I am interested in, about which I sometimes write.  I am keen on getting those as accurate as possible.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:45 am