Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 5
    Job/hobbies : Self-employed - Japa
    Registration date : 2017-01-17

Hello Beautiful People!

Post  japa.guru on Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Hello everyone!

I am from England and I was drawn to mindfulness / meditation after going through some difficult times several years ago. Life can have a strange way of taking you to exactly where you need to be - the right place, right time and perfect circumstances led me down this beautiful path and I haven't looked back. I am a completely different person and hope to spread some of the joy that I am lucky enough to be blessed with.

Life is full of challenges and I believe that through meditation/mindfulness and yoga we can really establish ourselves and develop strong roots. With this grounding it is much easier to face these challenges that life throws at us.

The journey has been interesting and recently my partner and I established an online blog and mindfulness shop - Japa. Through our business we hope to spread positive life ideals and bring more light into this world. Our blog covers mindfulness, the environment and travel and whilst I do not want to push any commercial venture in this forum, our shop serves as a platform for artisans in developing countries to promote their beautiful mindful products.

So Hello everyone! It is lovely to be a part of this forum and I look forward to learning from all of the wonderful people that make up this community. I hope (fingers crossed) that I might be able to contribute and help others also.

Love and Happiness
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 831
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Re: Hello Beautiful People!

Post  Blueanchor on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:36 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum  :bfs:

Rose Rivers

Female
    Number of posts : 12
    Job/hobbies : running a second hand shop, writing, editing, spiritual work
    Registration date : 2017-01-14

Welcome from another newbie

Post  Rose Rivers on Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:52 pm

welcome to Spiritual Inspiration. I am in agreement with you that life takes us where we need to be. I am sure that those who come here are really meant to be here and together we can build the harmonic vibration that will fill us all with peace and understanding - much needed in today's troubled world.

Sponsored content

Re: Hello Beautiful People!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:06 pm