Very Odd Experience.

Sherrylea
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2016-05-13

Very Odd Experience.

Post  Sherrylea on Sun May 15, 2016 6:34 pm

Hi everyone,

one night last year I was having a terrible nightmare that someone was trying to put their hands over my mouth to smother me. I was fighting hard at holding the hand away and then I suddenly woke up. I was feeling scared and turned over in bed. I sleep with the door open and the landing light shines into the bedroom so the room was well lit in that area. I was still thinking about the nightmare when I realised there were pebble like shapes which were see through (rather like garlic capsules but larger) beside my bed. There were a good few dozen or more forming an oval shape like that of a rugby ball, but larger. Above this were more of the pebble shapes forming a small shape of a football. Both moved in swirls, like mini tornadoes. These were above bed height as I watched them swirl and slowly move away from the side of the bed. I blinked several times not believing what I was seeing but they were still there moving slowly away. I felt very calm, not scared at all. As they moved further away, maybe around 8 feet - they disappeared. My immediate thought was that whatever this was it had known I was in distress in the nightmare and had woken me up. I wondered and still wonder if what I saw was a spirit dematerialising.

These weren't lights like an orb. They were oval pebble shapes around two centimetres in length, see through and with what looked like a water bubble inside. It was mesmerizing to see them swirl in perfect unison. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? I have read up on many paranormal subjects but have not come across this before. I wish I could draw it so you can see better what I saw.
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Re: Very Odd Experience.

Post  Blueanchor on Sun May 15, 2016 8:20 pm

many people see lights, some see orbs, some see mists and others see people or ectoplasm. It makes me think that either spirit comes in many forms, or that it's our eyes that see the image, but our senses that sense and translate it into a vision to help us accept its reality. But however it is seen, it's the experience that is most real of all - that can't be taken away. It was lovely to hear about.

Current date/time is Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:54 pm