A forum for seekers everywhere...

What archangels can do?

justme

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2015-11-04

What archangels can do?

Post  justme on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:41 pm

Can they make my heart new? Less pain? Lessen trauma stuck in the heart? Which arch angel by name would I call on for establishing a loving relationship and to heal painful realisations?

What should I say to them?
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24256
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: What archangels can do?

Post  Violet on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:03 pm

I think it is archangel Michael people generally call on for this kind of assistance, simply ask and Ive known some to find benefit in visualising his blue cloak enveloping them for healing.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Canopus

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2012-03-19

Post  Canopus on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:09 pm

justme wrote:Can they make my heart new? Less pain? Lessen trauma stuck in the heart? Which arch angel by name would I call on for establishing a loving relationship and to heal painful realisations?

What should I say to them?
    No they cannot...not if you are not determined to create a new life for yourself, on the ruins of the old. They never answered when i desperately called for them in the past and only now i realize why. I had to choose my path on my own free will you see, this is a sign of maturity. I chose to fall into the darkness, but i crawled out of it myself, with the invaluable help of a very few wonderful people fate brought into my path exactly when i needed them. If i proved to be unwilling or unable to save myself, then no one else could do it for me. Even the archangels helped me back then, i would be dependent on them and it'd be only  a matter of time befor ei'd fall again into the shadow.
    A wonderful person i had the privilege to know told me once "suppose you expect an honored guest, the love of your life. Wouldn't you make sure your home would be tidy, attractive, cosy, pleasant to the eye ?" I replied yes, of course. And he asked me "then why don't we do the same regarding relationships ? We all expect the honored guest to come and clean up our mess for us".
    They key to ever establish a loving healthy relationship doesn't lie to others my friend, only inside you. The law of attraction makes sure we attract what we have inside and project outwards. If you attempt any relationship without first healing yourself, then your inner pain and trauma will only short-circuit the whole thing. 
    First learn to be a beacon of love, triumphing over the pain and the trauma. Don't expect someone else to trigger it in you, create it yourself. Then project it outwards...and then you will hear the Archangels talking to you, loud and clear, trust me ;)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:05 pm