deep blue ocean from the low countries

deep blue ocean

Male
    Number of posts : 27
    Job/hobbies : Ascension assistant
    Registration date : 2015-12-05

deep blue ocean from the low countries

Post  deep blue ocean on Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:01 pm

Hi everyone. I was made aware of this forum because sunrise, my twin flame found it yesterday as we were looking for an online home away from home.

Being far from young, I still am relatively new to the spiritual world. For most of my life, the first49 years in fact, I was a dormant indigo. I have always been a stranger in a strange land, but I never found out what the true deeper cause of that strangeness was.

Then, in 2013, someone introduced me to the Fourth Way by Gurdjieff, which caused me to change my focus from studying the outside world, to studying myself. And in so doing I learned more about everything than I ever learned before.

In March 2014 I met my twin flame online. She turned my life upside down in such a huge way that I can truly say that in that year the old me died and I was reborn. Its unbelievable to feel the difference when all of a sudden decades of artificial mind programming vanish and you are no longer a slave to hidden programs and urges. Its a freedom that is almost scary at first, but after that a world of infinite possibility opened before me.

Together we went on to discover what a twin flame truly is, both in its mundane and in its spiritual aspects, and we discovered the nature of our mission in this lifetime on Earth. My twin flame established contact with the Arcturians who have been guiding us ever since.

We feel that the time is now come for all lightworkers in the world to reach out and get in touch with each other, and that is why we are here. In the midst of this turmoil that is shaking the planet up, a whole new wonderful world is being born, and it is wonderful and magnificent to be a part of it.
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24258
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: deep blue ocean from the low countries

Post  Violet on Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:56 pm

Welcome deep blue ocean good to meet you :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Post  Aqua on Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:59 pm

Welcome deep blue ocean.........
    sunrise

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Job/hobbies : art. photography; writing. spirituality, discovery
    Registration date : 2015-12-05

Deep Blue Ocean from the Low Countries.

Post  sunrise on Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:18 pm

Welcome Deep Blue Ocean.

Thank you for the lovely words of welcome.

:thanku:
    QuietCypher

Male
    Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2013-11-20

Post  QuietCypher on Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:29 pm

deep blue ocean wrote:Hi everyone. I was made aware of this forum because sunrise, my twin flame found it yesterday as we were looking for an online home away from home.

Being far from young, I still am relatively new to the spiritual world. For most of my life, the first49 years in fact, I was a dormant indigo. I have always been a stranger in a strange land, but I never found out what the true deeper cause of that strangeness was.

Then, in 2013, someone introduced me to the Fourth Way by Gurdjieff, which caused me to change my focus from studying the outside world, to studying myself. And in so doing I learned more about everything than I ever learned before.

In March 2014 I met my twin flame online. She turned my life upside down in such a huge way that I can truly say that in that year the old me died and I was reborn. Its unbelievable to feel the difference when all of a sudden decades of artificial mind programming vanish and you are no longer a slave to hidden programs and urges. Its a freedom that is almost scary at first, but after that a world of infinite possibility opened before me.

Together we went on to discover what a twin flame truly is, both in its mundane and in its spiritual aspects, and we discovered the nature of our mission in this lifetime on Earth. My twin flame established contact with the Arcturians who have been guiding us ever since.

We feel that the time is now come for all lightworkers in the world to reach out and get in touch with each other, and that is why we are here. In the midst of this turmoil that is shaking the planet up, a whole new wonderful world is being born, and it is wonderful and magnificent to be a part of it.
    Welcome deep blue ocean,

Reading what you've written was very touching and heart-felt. I'm glad you've found a new way, a new path that has revealed so much more to you. I wish you much love and even more success on your new found path. :)
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Post  Knight of Albion on Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:18 pm

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Deep Blue Ocean

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:30 pm