No guide around

Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24260
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

No guide around

Post  Violet on Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:57 pm

As far as im aware, ive not sensed seen or heard him for a long time now, why do they seem to disappear periodically?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 3452
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Re: No guide around

Post  mac on Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:29 am

Violet wrote:As far as im aware, ive not sensed seen or heard him for a long time now, why do they seem to disappear periodically?
    I don't know but I'm not ever aware of mine anyway!  Just being aware of someone around at all, even if apparently absent at times, must be a blessing. 

In your personal situation one reason, of course, might be that there's no need for your guide to be around at present -  for whatever reason.
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1247
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:45 am

Dear Violet, Look at what else is happening in your life right now, where is your attention, what are you doing, what help (if any) do you really need? You can always get in touch if you need to by a simple visualisation, meet my guide type of med.
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:04 pm

mac wrote:
    Violet wrote:As far as im aware, ive not sensed seen or heard him for a long time now, why do they seem to disappear periodically?
    I don't know but I'm not ever aware of mine anyway!  Just being aware of someone around at all, even if apparently absent at times, must be a blessing. 

In your personal situation one reason, of course, might be that there's no need for your guide to be around at present -  for whatever reason.
    Thats a good point Mac thanks, about not needing them at present.

Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:06 pm

Crystal wrote:Dear Violet, Look at what else is happening in your life right now, where is your attention, what are you doing, what help (if any) do you really need? You can always get in touch if you need to by a simple visualisation, meet my guide type of med.
    Thanks Crystal meditation isnt working for me at the moment, I'm not sure why but I do have a lot on at the moment.

Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1247
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal on Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:26 pm

Then you have answered your own question? If we have a lot going on we need to ground as much as we can and focus to achieve any real spiritual contact.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:33 pm