A forum for seekers everywhere...

Seeing pyramids in my dream

Neo
    Just joined

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2015-06-27

Seeing pyramids in my dream

Post  Neo on Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:35 pm

Last night while I was asleep(obviously).During my dream I was floating in mid air looking at three pyramids that each had a bright orb of light on top of each of one of them.Does this mean anything if so please tell me coz this isn't the first time I had a dream of this sort.The first time I was in a really bright place everything was really bright and I saw satues in what looked like a throne room that had statues that kinda looked like the sphinx but these ones were standing upright.I walked for a while and reached the end of the room,I saw a dark skinned woman sitting next to a throne that was wearing clothes that were made out of pure gold(think of cleopatra in the movies but different a lot different)and I immidiately felt like I had a connection with her like I knew her she noticed I was there and then she stood up as if she was delighted to see me and then said 'You know me and I know you' then she said some other things but I couldn't hear anymore then the dream ended.
    b
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24347
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: Seeing pyramids in my dream

Post  Violet on Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:40 pm

Aren't pyramids a symbol of power, and I think 3 is considered important in numerology terms, im sure someone will be able to suggest more.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Neo
    Just joined

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2015-06-27

Post  Neo on Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:33 am

Violet wrote:Aren't pyramids a symbol of power, and I think 3 is considered important in numerology terms, im sure someone will be able to suggest more.
    Thanks for replying though and I really hope someone can give me some insight on this

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:58 pm