A forum for seekers everywhere...

Looking for fellow lucids, astral travellers, shamans and (of course) anyone else :)

Tempest-awaken1990
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2015-06-26

Looking for fellow lucids, astral travellers, shamans and (of course) anyone else :)

Post  Tempest-awaken1990 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:59 pm

Hey everyone.

I am (obviously) new to this forum but not new to spirituality. I am a 25 year old practising female pagan but I have since discovered chaos magick which sits very nicely with me. I also consider myself a Shaman. I regularly journey and have already met a few of my teachers and animal spirit guides. I was actually given a shaman staff that was decorated beautifully with druid runes, horoscopes that was given to me for protection when I journey etc. but thats for another post altogether. I have brought three beautiful souls onto this earth who were sent to this earth to do amazing things. Yes i am extremely biased as I am their mother but I feel it in my bones. 

I am a lucid dreamer which has came naturally to me since I was around four years old. I have always considered this the same as astral travelling as not only am I aware and conscious in my dreams, I can also travel to different planes/realms (whatever you consider them) whenever I feel like it.

I actually joined so that I could decipher a symbol I was shown during an astra travel/lucid dream. So if someone could point me to the correct part of the forum that would be great :) It looks like a magical alphabet/druid ruin if that helps.

This is a very small segment of my magickal and spiritual journey and I can't wait to meet like minded souls through this forum.

This is me :)

http://i18.servimg.com/u/f18/19/25/91/79/14263211.jpg
    lovepassion

Female
    Number of posts : 46
    Job/hobbies : learning how to love everything always
    Registration date : 2015-06-09

Re: Looking for fellow lucids, astral travellers, shamans and (of course) anyone else :)

Post  lovepassion on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:58 pm

Hey Temptest Awakening 1990, nice to meet you ,you sound like a positive empowered individual ,kudos to you , I have been spiritually engaging for some time now instead of being dragged, it for me gets ever more complex and amazing and I really am just trying to get a bit peaceful after a full on unaware exsistence for many years, anyway I love symbols too, I bought a mini golden what I think is a sundial from the oppy the other day, its like 3 spheres ,one thicker with an arrow pointing up through it ,anyone know what it is ,anyway I was drawn to it. I know what you mean about your kids ,my youngest is a boddisatva and when he joins with the chinese princess magic will entail,I am actually a butterfly a beautiful one they all are, and I gave birth to a fairy ,she is a queen fairy and has a fairy and brownie, I also birthday a blossom ,she is the flower of all eternity and stronger than a tree, and also a musician comedian with the charm of the world and beyond ,and love all my babies with a passion ,not sure where to say to post cause i am new too so have an awesome day and see u about the forum. :bfs:
    Tempest-awaken1990
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2015-06-26

Re: Looking for fellow lucids, astral travellers, shamans and (of course) anyone else :)

Post  Tempest-awaken1990 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:18 am

Hey Lovepassion

Thanks for the reply :) Wow that sundial sounds amazing. Such a lucky find. Wow your children sound like beautiful little people each with their own story to tell. I don't actually know what my children are spiritually yet but my oldest is 3 years old and he's very intelligent. You can have a thorough adult conversation with him and he understands you. I know that he is in fact a crystal child, in fact all three of my babies are. They are here with millions of other crystal babies to bring peace, love and laughter after the indigos swept through and brought down the governments and superiors. I myslef cannot actually relate with the Indigos. I believe I am a very early crystal child.

Mysecond child and first daughter is something magnificent. She's fierce like a lion with no fear. She's naturally big built and has a personality to go with it. She doesn't walk around, he stamps. Not at all like a brat but more of a child that knows what she wants. I can already see she's probably going to be a challenge to say the least but even after all the strength in her she has this side that loves cuddles and kisses. My third child and second daughter is only 11 weeks old and had a rough start (as did I). Unfortunately due to pregnancy complications, we spent the last 6 weeks of our pregnancy in hospital on bedrest. It as touch and go whether we would both make it at our planned c section at 37 weeks. Everything was fine and we were both healthy but doe to the placenta positioning there was an 80% chance we would both bleed out during the surgery. At 25 years old I wrote my will and accepted that we might not make it. The surgery itself was a very upsetting experience. It was the end of my pregnancy and I was told anymore babies would put my life at risk even more so came to accept this was the last time my body would create life. 

She was born. My smallest baby at 6lb 9ounces. Lola-Thorn. A fine layer of fiery hair and blue eyes. (The complete opposite of me and her father). She spent a small amount of time in NICU but recovered quickly. Even at ten weeks old she is very sensitive. Very small and fragile and very dependant on mummy. I know babies naturally are but she takes it to a new level. Not that Im complaining as she is my last and I want to cherish her for as long as I can.

Sorry I'm rambling. I would love to see your sundial if you could get around to uploading a picture at some point. I will include a picture of my staff underneath.

http://i18.servimg.com/u/f18/19/25/91/79/7911_110.jpg
    lovepassion

Female

Post  lovepassion on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:34 am

TempestAwaken1990, Thankyou for sharing what is a lovely authentic post, your staff looks magical and eludes to movement with the attachments

,I love it ,Tempest I have had some hard times and am now learning about loving myself so fully ,Ive always been a tryer but it seems there have

been ways and means that I just havent understood but it is all coming about now,I am 46yrs old and in recovery from chronic fatigue ,domestic v

and not being true to myself enough, I believe in one love,that being Love and the Mystery and Beauty of this whole experience ,I connect with the

Divine in many ways and am learning more everyday, Keep being brave and beautiful our babies are such wonderful magical companions to be

put in our care, my 14yr olds name is Cherish Blossom and for everyday that I have nurtured her with love she now returns it ten fold.......I will

try to post my symbol,need the kids help, lol, I would love to know what it is as when I searched google its not a sundial but something more spacey, are the symbols on your staff the ones that your investigating? my memories a bit poor right now so not sure if thats what you said? :bfs:
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Post  Aqua on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:04 am

Welcome Tempest, I look forward to reading more of your posts.
    lovepassion

Female

Post  lovepassion on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:04 pm

Hi TempestAwaken 1990 yes it it armilary sphere sundial, its only little ,I would love a bigger version for the garden also know as shadow clocks ,the arrow that points due north casts a shadow from the sun onto the ground to tell you what time it is ,so cool.Im getting a big one for myself for Xmas Thanks Santa. :hugsquish:
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:15 am

Welcome :astar:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:38 pm