PhotobucketWelcome to the new home of Spiritual Inspiration & The Healing Forum! Photobucket
PhotobucketRegister now for full access to our forum and chatroom!Photobucket
PhotobucketSpiritual Inspiration...The forum for seekers everywhere...Photobucket
PhotobucketOur chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!Photobucket

Hi, I'm excited to be here!

Heart Leader
    Just joined
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2015-06-22

Hi, I'm excited to be here!

Post  Heart Leader on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:09 pm

This looks like an awesome forum and I so look forward to being a part of it. 

I would like to share a little about myself and my spiritual path. I currently practice Heart Rhythm Meditation and meditate about 1.5 hours in the morning and sometimes half an hour or so in the evenings. I have tried different types of meditation and found this one to be best for me as I have experienced so much healing and growth. I have been meditating just under 20 years and have been practicing HRM for 3 years. I now teach this style of meditation part time and find it incredibly rewarding as I witness the rapid change and growth in others.

I have practiced shamanism for 8 years and even though I haven't practiced for quite some time, power animals often return in my meditations. Shamanic journeying and meditation are two totally different practices so I was surprised when this happened. I guess we naturally integrate all that we have learned and are!

I earned my Reiki Masters but have not practiced for some time and am interested in returning to those daily practices, but how to fit it all in? I love crystals and have numerous crystals on my altar. I used to use them on my body, over the chakras and found this to be most profound. One can overdo it and this needs to be done with care.

Thank you for reading my introduction and I hope to hear from you soon.

In light and love,

Heart Leader
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Re: Hi, I'm excited to be here!

Post  Aqua on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:49 pm

Welcome Heart Leader, You should feel right at home here.
    lovepassion

Female
    Number of posts : 46
    Job/hobbies : learning how to love everything always
    Registration date : 2015-06-09

Post  lovepassion on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:12 am

Dearest Heart leader, I am new here too ,Thankyou for sharing about the HRM ,I feel like Im meant to read this today ,is there a website I can go too, I feel like I wear my heart on the outside of my body and carry much anxiety there ,I do sitting chi-gong which helps me alot but i reall y feel my heart is crying out for something ,often if I try to focus on it ,it aches ,any thoughts on this ,anyway have an awesome day ,lovepassion :urwelcome: :love:
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:21 am

You sound quite wonderful heart leader.  It is wonderful to meet you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:47 pm