Hi All :)

Dovahkiin
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2015-06-14

Hi All :)

Post  Dovahkiin on Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:16 pm

Hi everyone! Just introducing myself really..

I'm 22 and all my life I've had psychic and mediumship abilities going on for me. For example, when I was a child (about 2/3 years old, maybe 4 I'm not sure) my grandad passed away, I wasn't allowed to go to the funeral as it was no place for a child of that age. When my mum and father went, I was left with a lady who worked at my playgroup. So I was there playing in the back garden with a little boy and I remember being sat on the swing talking to the lady I was left with. I asked her "why are they singing ___ song at my grandads funeral? Why is Jack and Nel there? Why is so and so there?" etc. Needless to say I scared her a little bit. So I asked my mum afterwards. Scared her a bit too I think. I had no way of knowing any of that. One thing I remember too is that the little boy told me. I recently asked my mum what that lady's little boy was called and I was told they were all much older and in school that day. So I can only assume it was my brother who passed away before he was born.

Another story of mine would be a short one but again, I freaked people out. We drove past a house when I was a toddler, I'd never seen it before, and I said "do you remember when we used to live here?" to my mum and father. They looked a bit horrified because they used to live there but I had no idea about it. They lived there before I was born.

Again, another story from my toddler-hood would be when I came home from playgroup one day, I asked my mum and father "When are we moving to _____ street?" They had been talking about it while I was at playgroup, for the first time. They had no idea how I knew.

I remember one big thing about my childhood, was my imaginary friend called Jason. I have always assumed he was imaginary even though I remember seeing him clear as anything. Later in life when I was about 13/14 we (My mother and sister and I) did a Ouija board (naughty I know - I know now that they are dangerous if not done correctly) and we always called my brother who passed away before he was born "Andrew" but he actually told us on this board that he didn't like that name. So we asked was he liked and he wrote "James". I was talking to my mum recently about Jason, she said she knew he wasn't imaginary, there was something more to it and I suggested that maybe on that Ouija Board 'James' had got the wrong letters and was meant to write 'Jason'. My mum agreed wholeheartedly.

Things kept on happening through my childhood, right up until this very day. We started to go to a spiritualist church when I was about 14/15 and had a lot of messages from relatives that had passed on. Then I got told I was crazy when I mentioned all the spirit's voices that I heard to a doctor (just in passing when we got chatting), he sent me to see another doctor, they sent me away with some tablets, then I had a meltdown in school because of the amount of spirits coming through, then I was sectioned. From that day on I've been told 'its not real, stop going to the spiritualist church, its not good for you, its making you ill'. So I have ignored everything that has happened up until a week or so ago. When I listened to these voices and said for them to leave me be because I'm not ready to listen yet, they ALL disappeared. I've been able to concentrate again, do things I couldn't before and I've been exceptionally happy. I've been reading books again (!!! YAY!) and I've read Talking To Heaven by James Van Praagh and I found that one incredibly helpful.

However I had a bad experience last night. For a few days after I accepted that the spirits were there, one lady kept coming through. She had gone into the spirit world and couldn't find one of her cats that had passed on. So we decided to go to a spiritualist church last night and I said to this lady "Look I'm going there, I'll ask the medium on how to help you." We got there, I had no messages but two people I went with did. So in the end I got up my courage to ask said medium about it. She looked at me like I was crazy, acted like I was crazy and said "Well I've NEVER had that before" and then gave me some naff advice. I was SO gutted and heartbroken that a medium could look at someone who shares the same gift in such a way and speak to them in such a way. I have been very down from the moment we left yesterday up until I found this forum. I even told the spirits to eff off in no uncertain terms because I was obviously just crazy. Which I now feel incredibly guilty about because it wasn't their fault, they didn't deserve that, I didn't mean it, and I just hope they forgive me.

I personally think I just got unlucky with the medium but it really has knocked my confidence. Any words of reassurance, advice, anything like that would be very welcome at this time.

Thank you for reading.

Dovahkiin.
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Re: Hi All :)

Post  Aqua on Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:06 pm

Welcome Dovahkiin, I hope you find some answers here.
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3369
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:30 pm

I hope you enjoy it here!   :love:
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:28 pm

Hello there!!!  Welcome.  you seem very beautiful.  I believe that if you look within you will know your answer...that is why this spirit has come to you.  Ask your guides.

You are very blessed.  And you probably scared the medium a bit.   You will find your answer.

Good luck :hugz:

Last edited by millergrls on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more)
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Post  Knight of Albion on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:34 am

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear soul.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:25 am