Interest Fading in Spiritualism?

SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Interest Fading in Spiritualism?

Post  SpiritVoices on Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:35 pm

For the last few months,I feel my interest in Spiritualism fading.
    I have been a serious follower of life after death for years.
    The voices I used to hear and the swift rustles of sound around me telling me someone I know is close to me.    

Why would they have stopped?

Joanie x
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Re: Interest Fading in Spiritualism?

Post  Knight of Albion on Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:32 pm

Probably the voices before were teaching and reassuring you. 
    Now, maybe you are still hearing them, directly communicating, but on a different level.
    lovepassion

Female
    Number of posts : 46
    Job/hobbies : learning how to love everything always
    Registration date : 2015-06-09

Post  lovepassion on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:10 am

Changes are happening with my spirituality daily weekly monthly what once I was working with comes to an end through my need I think to understand more and grow more , taking with me the bits and pieces of each exchange ever learning and evolving, something new awaits me if I allow it ,when I follow the path that seems the hardest ,the most challenging ,although it dosent really have to be that difficult but I always notice a resistance at first. That must have been amazing to hear from the spirit world ,not something Ive experienced, I think for me there seems to be a great need to move deep inside of myself ,to know myself more and more instead of my energies relying on outside sources like the big source is permeating me and merging with me . :hugsquish:
    lovepassion

Female
    Number of posts : 46
    Job/hobbies : learning how to love everything always
    Registration date : 2015-06-09

Post  lovepassion on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:11 am

Changes are happening with my spirituality daily weekly monthly what once I was working with comes to an end through my need I think to understand more and grow more , taking with me the bits and pieces of each exchange ever learning and evolving, something new awaits me if I allow it ,when I follow the path that seems the hardest ,the most challenging ,although it dosent really have to be that difficult but I always notice a resistance at first. That must have been amazing to hear from the spirit world ,not something Ive experienced, I think for me there seems to be a great need to move deep inside of myself ,to know myself more and more instead of my energies relying on outside sources like the big source is permeating me and merging with me . :hugsquish:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:03 pm