A forum for seekers everywhere...

Dead birds as a sign?

reikistar

Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : Reading (fiction and non fiction), blogging, nature watching, dogs, meditation, dreams, reiki and self development.
    Registration date : 2015-05-10

Dead birds as a sign?

Post  reikistar on Sun May 24, 2015 11:49 am

Apparently seeing a dead bird means a new beginning. I've seen several dead birds recently and each time it  makes me sad, but then it struck me maybe there is a symbol or omen. Has anyone else found this?

Reikistar

skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1246
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Re: Dead birds as a sign?

Post  skye on Sun May 24, 2015 4:08 pm

I admit to not attaching any meaning symbolic or otherwise, when I see a dead bird. Perhaps the new beginning is because the bird having died has begun a 'new beginning' in the afterlife? Sorry I can't help you any further Reikistar.
    reikistar

Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : Reading (fiction and non fiction), blogging, nature watching, dogs, meditation, dreams, reiki and self development.
    Registration date : 2015-05-10

Post  reikistar on Sun May 24, 2015 4:47 pm

No problem Skye, thanks for posting anyway. I see much of life as symbolic so I suppose that line of thinking appeals to me. Plus signs tend to crop up for me and coincide with what's going on in my life. But yes, there will hopefully be a new beginning for the birds. 

Reikistar

Yushri

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Job/hobbies : Housekeeper
    Registration date : 2014-08-20

Post  Yushri on Sun May 24, 2015 6:19 pm

Several dead birds to me means let old things go. Things which aren't 'usefull' anymore to you but perharps in a way still is 'connected'(can't find the right english word). Like having an old car for years, makes a part of your life but you actually rather would have a new car or without one and some of us are having problems to let things go , might be  spiritual in your way because it are birds. Old 'habbits' in your bagage and actually you don't need them anymore. When you release these things you create space in your mind for new things. that's how i see it.
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1247
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal on Thu May 28, 2015 5:30 pm

Sadly it is that time of year, young birds emerging from the nest fall easily prey to a number of things.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:28 pm