A forum for seekers everywhere...

Do souls have genders or is it past-life residue?

searchingforanswers90
    Just joined

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2015-05-24

Do souls have genders or is it past-life residue?

Post  searchingforanswers90 on Sun May 24, 2015 10:08 am

Do souls have genders or is it past-life residue? I read elsewhere (spiritual.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=30) that gender is specifically bound to the human body but someone who say was born a boy that feels like they should have been born a girl is just experiencing residue from a past-life but reincarnated too soon and carried it over? Maybe this is the reason by there are quite a few people who have become transgendered because they feel like they were born the wrong gender? Otherwise also why do mediums speak to spirits and say he and she? Is it because they (the mediums and the spirits) need to relate it to our human memories and minds and make it easier for us to digest and understand?
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Re: Do souls have genders or is it past-life residue?

Post  Detlef on Sun May 24, 2015 11:40 am

Souls don't have genders it is the spirit who has, not a gender, but  a tendency toward the masculine or the famine.
    There are many reasons gender difficulties can come about, mostly conflicts between gene pool and spirits intent.

skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1246
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye on Sun May 24, 2015 4:31 pm

searchingforanswers90 wrote:Do souls have genders or is it past-life residue? I read elsewhere (spiritual.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=30) that gender is specifically bound to the human body but someone who say was born a boy that feels like they should have been born a girl is just experiencing residue from a past-life but reincarnated too soon and carried it over? Maybe this is the reason by there are quite a few people who have become transgendered because they feel like they were born the wrong gender? Otherwise also why do mediums speak to spirits and say he and she? Is it because they (the mediums and the spirits) need to relate it to our human memories and minds and make it easier for us to digest and understand?
    It is often said "We are all one." If this is correct, then our individual spirits - the life force within us - are a minute part of the 'One' which is said to be our soul. 

As for gender issues, it may likely have something to do with a physical cause rather than a spiritual one.  

Mediums speak to people living in the spirit world. These people are normally friends, relatives and loved ones rather than those who are higher evolved. When we pass into the next realm we come to realise we still have a body, yet it is a spiritual body, one which is similar in appearance to the one we had whilst living here. Should Aunt Betty come through, a medium will have a sense of knowing she is a female, likewise if Uncle Bob came to communicate too. You could say it's useful for identification and acknowledgement purposes.  As we progress and evolve in the next realm we may accept there is no need for a body, perhaps it dissipates gradually, enabling us to become more at one with 'God'.
    gigpdo

Male
    Number of posts : 405
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2017-06-27

Post  gigpdo on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:45 pm

There is no individual "spirit",there is only Spirit!
    And this gender business is the same,born male in one incarnation then female in the next,and I believe the residue from a past incarnation does affect the new or later life,and it may be more than one incarnation,a male who likes males obviously has a memory of being female before,and may just show it as being effeminate not necessarily sexualy attracted.

And souls have genders,I am a soul called gigpdo,a male soul/ego,next rebirth I may have à female soul/ego,not spirit,but soul/ego identity for my next incarnation!

My opinion

:soap: :cat:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:48 pm