A forum for seekers everywhere...


    Hello

    Share

    PassionOfHybrid
    Newbie

    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2015-05-16

    Hello

    Post  PassionOfHybrid on Sat May 16, 2015 8:24 pm

    Just wanted to find a site where I could discuss spiritual-like things, and connect with different people.This place seems interesting.
    avatar
    Aqua
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Location : Canada
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

    Re: Hello

    Post  Aqua on Sat May 16, 2015 9:06 pm

    Welcome  :asmile:

    PassionOfHybrid
    Newbie

    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2015-05-16

    Re: Hello

    Post  PassionOfHybrid on Sat May 16, 2015 9:35 pm

    Aqua wrote:Welcome  :asmile:
    Thanks for the welcome.

    So, tell me what brought you to this site, if you don't mind?
    avatar
    Aqua
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Location : Canada
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

    Re: Hello

    Post  Aqua on Sun May 17, 2015 12:17 am

    PassionOfHybrid wrote:
    Aqua wrote:Welcome  :asmile:
    Thanks for the welcome.

    So, tell me what brought you to this site, if you don't mind?


    I saw a link to this Site from another I was on,

    PassionOfHybrid
    Newbie

    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2015-05-16

    Re: Hello

    Post  PassionOfHybrid on Sun May 17, 2015 2:04 am

    Aqua wrote:
    PassionOfHybrid wrote:
    Aqua wrote:Welcome  :asmile:
    Thanks for the welcome.

    So, tell me what brought you to this site, if you don't mind?


    I saw a link to this Site from another I was on,
    Ah, okay, interesting.

    So how has your experience on the site been so far?
    avatar
    millergrls
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Location : Michigan
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

    Re: Hello

    Post  millergrls on Sun May 17, 2015 2:27 am

    Hello there!  How are you?  It is great to see you here.

    This is a wonderful place with helpful and open minded people who will give honest replies and answers.

    I stumbled on this site.  I can't even remember how.  One thing that I do know is that I have visited many forums....but this is the only one that I truly call home.  Stay awhile....You will like it here. :astar:
    :welcome: :si: :love:

    PassionOfHybrid
    Newbie

    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2015-05-16

    Re: Hello

    Post  PassionOfHybrid on Sun May 17, 2015 2:50 am

    millergrls wrote:Hello there!  How are you?  It is great to see you here.

    This is a wonderful place with helpful and open minded people who will give honest replies and answers.

    I stumbled on this site.  I can't even remember how.  One thing that I do know is that I have visited many forums....but this is the only one that I truly call home.  Stay awhile....You will like it here. :astar:
    :welcome: :si: :love:
    Thank you for the welcome.

    I appreciate it.
    avatar
    millergrls
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Location : Michigan
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

    Re: Hello

    Post  millergrls on Sun May 17, 2015 2:56 am

    :megahug:

    PassionOfHybrid
    Newbie

    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2015-05-16

    Re: Hello

    Post  PassionOfHybrid on Sun May 17, 2015 1:34 pm

    millergrls wrote::megahug:
    the site doesn't seem to be all that active.

    Probably lots of busy people.
    avatar
    Crystal
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1247
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

    Re: Hello

    Post  Crystal on Sun May 17, 2015 2:20 pm

    PassionOfHybrid wrote:the site doesn't seem to be all that active.

    Probably lots of busy people.


    Hi and welcome :)

    It all depends what you mean by busy really?

    I am curious about your name, what does it mean to you?

    PassionOfHybrid
    Newbie

    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2015-05-16

    Re: Hello

    Post  PassionOfHybrid on Sun May 17, 2015 2:40 pm

    Crystal wrote:
    PassionOfHybrid wrote:the site doesn't seem to be all that active.

    Probably lots of busy people.


    Hi and welcome :)

    It all depends what you mean by busy really?

    I am curious about your name, what does it mean to you?
    Busy as in school or work, etc.

    Passion, referring to the immeasurable passion one can have.And hybrid, my somewhat"diverse" genetic make up(Not all that diverse, just mixture in ancestry). Really, it's just something i came up with real quick, but still having a meaning.

    But, how are you?
    avatar
    Knight of Albion
    Member

    Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Location : Glastonbury, England
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

    Re: Hello

    Post  Knight of Albion on Sun May 17, 2015 4:46 pm

    A very warm welcome to the forum!

    PassionOfHybrid
    Newbie

    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2015-05-16

    Re: Hello

    Post  PassionOfHybrid on Sun May 17, 2015 4:52 pm

    Knight of Albion wrote:A very warm welcome to the forum!
    Thanks, man!
    avatar
    Crystal
    Member

    Female
    Number of posts : 1247
    Location : UK
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

    Re: Hello

    Post  Crystal on Sun May 17, 2015 7:02 pm

    PassionOfHybrid wrote:
    Crystal wrote:
    PassionOfHybrid wrote:the site doesn't seem to be all that active.

    Probably lots of busy people.


    Hi and welcome :)

    It all depends what you mean by busy really?

    I am curious about your name, what does it mean to you?
    Busy as in school or work, etc.

    Passion, referring to the immeasurable passion one can have.And hybrid, my somewhat"diverse" genetic make up(Not all that diverse, just mixture in ancestry). Really, it's just something i came up with real quick, but still having a meaning.

    But, how are you?


    Oh I just wondered if you were a passionflower fan that was all, I love them and thought that might be where you got the name from.

    I am doing ok, Sunday's are my quiet day so I love them :)   I don't teach anymore so school holidays jusy mean less traffic lol :)

    :love:

    PassionOfHybrid
    Newbie

    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2015-05-16

    Re: Hello

    Post  PassionOfHybrid on Sun May 17, 2015 7:52 pm

    Crystal wrote:
    PassionOfHybrid wrote:
    Crystal wrote:
    PassionOfHybrid wrote:the site doesn't seem to be all that active.

    Probably lots of busy people.


    Hi and welcome :)

    It all depends what you mean by busy really?

    I am curious about your name, what does it mean to you?
    Busy as in school or work, etc.

    Passion, referring to the immeasurable passion one can have.And hybrid, my somewhat"diverse" genetic make up(Not all that diverse, just mixture in ancestry). Really, it's just something i came up with real quick, but still having a meaning.

    But, how are you?


    Oh I just wondered if you were a passionflower fan that was all, I love them and thought that might be where you got the name from.

    I am doing ok, Sunday's are my quiet day so I love them :)   I don't teach anymore so school holidays jusy mean less traffic lol :)

    :love:
    ah, okay. Well, i haven't heard of that until now.

    teaching students...takes a lot of patience.And less traffic is great.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hello

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:22 pm