PhotobucketWelcome to the new home of Spiritual Inspiration & The Healing Forum! Photobucket
PhotobucketRegister now for full access to our forum and chatroom!Photobucket
PhotobucketSpiritual Inspiration...The forum for seekers everywhere...Photobucket
PhotobucketOur chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!Photobucket

Hello! Glad to be here!

jasmine1212

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2015-04-04

Hello! Glad to be here!

Post  jasmine1212 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:37 am

Hello everyone. I'm really glad to find a wonderful forum like this where I can speak to and learn from like-mined and like-spirited people.
    I started to explore my spiritual gifts, personal awakening and continue on my journey about a year ago.
    I had always had questions about some very interesting and unexplainable things that first began in my early childhood and decided to get a reading from a wonderful and amazing woman.
    Not only was she able to provide me the answers to my questions but I learned about my Healer Guide Lily, my Protector/Guardian Angel Guide Cerberus, but also received information from my Panel Members.
    Since then, I have been practicing communicating with my Guides, doing lots of research online, reading all kinds of books and reaching out to others who want to talk about their journey.
    I have some wild stories to tell, so if you're curious, feel free to message me and (or if you would like to talk) and I would be glad to share them with you.
    Take Care! :)
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Re: Hello! Glad to be here!

Post  Aqua on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:07 am

Hi Jasmine, I'd like to hear your stories......:urwelcome:
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Post  Knight of Albion on Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:33 pm

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Jasmine.

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 3262
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:23 pm

jasmine1212 wrote:Hello everyone. I'm really glad to find a wonderful forum like this where I can speak to and learn from like-mined and like-spirited people.
    I started to explore my spiritual gifts, personal awakening and continue on my journey about a year ago.
    I had always had questions about some very interesting and unexplainable things that first began in my early childhood and decided to get a reading from a wonderful and amazing woman.
    Not only was she able to provide me the answers to my questions but I learned about my Healer Guide Lily, my Protector/Guardian Angel Guide Cerberus, but also received information from my Panel Members.
    Since then, I have been practicing communicating with my Guides, doing lots of research online, reading all kinds of books and reaching out to others who want to talk about their journey.
    I have some wild stories to tell, so if you're curious, feel free to message me and (or if you would like to talk) and I would be glad to share them with you.
    Take Care! :)
    You've joined us in an open, public forum.  Why not share what you have to say right here?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:11 am