Almost There!

Retro7600

Male
    Number of posts : 94
    Job/hobbies : School :P
    Registration date : 2014-12-14

Almost There!

Post  Retro7600 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:31 am

Well I just got up after my first nearly-successful projection, and I now think that I finally stand a chance in astral projection! :)

I simply just laid there, for the first time I did this for over an hour and a half. At one point, I felt lighter, but I could still tell I was in my body. My arms were extremely numb, and I used that to my advantage. My arm began to feel somewhat twisted, like my elbow was on the opposite side from where it should have been that moment. I then thought that it was smart to "twist" my arm, and I could tell it started to work. Unfortunantly, the common "shock" that I've heard so much about sent me back.

Though this wouldn't seem like a major landmark to others, it is to me! I'm very eager to start astral projecting! :)
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Re: Almost There!

Post  Aqua on Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:08 am

It sounds as though through practice you will succeed.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 1997
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras on Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:11 pm

Retro7600 wrote:Well I just got up after my first nearly-successful projection, and I now think that I finally stand a chance in astral projection! :)

I simply just laid there, for the first time I did this for over an hour and a half. At one point, I felt lighter, but I could still tell I was in my body. My arms were extremely numb, and I used that to my advantage. My arm began to feel somewhat twisted, like my elbow was on the opposite side from where it should have been that moment. I then thought that it was smart to "twist" my arm, and I could tell it started to work. Unfortunantly, the common "shock" that I've heard so much about sent me back.

Though this wouldn't seem like a major landmark to others, it is to me! I'm very eager to start astral projecting! :)
    Don't think about your body, The whole point is to separate part of your consciousness from your physical body.

You're doing well, Since you can make parts of your body can go dumb. That's a +1

Retro7600

Male
    Number of posts : 94
    Job/hobbies : School :P
    Registration date : 2014-12-14

Post  Retro7600 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:16 pm

Thank you, I'll try doing things a bit differently tonight. Like aqua said, it'll just be a little bit of practice :)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:03 am