A forum for seekers everywhere...

Hello everyone

Tyr

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2015-02-09

Hello everyone

Post  Tyr on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:35 am

Hello, I have been treading the spirit path (sort of bigtime) kundalini sickness, entities in my house etc, you know the usual :D
    Seems like a friendly place
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Knight of Albion on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:01 am

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Tyr.

Tyr

Post  Tyr on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:19 am

Knight of Albion wrote:A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Tyr.
    Why thank you, am I right in my presumption that you look into the "Dryad/druid" heritage.  Have been looking into that as of late myself, comparing with the "Nordic" religion, runes and mnemnonic symbols.
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Post  Aqua on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:37 am

Hi Tyr, would you like to share some of your experiences?

Tyr

Post  Tyr on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:48 pm

Aqua wrote:Hi Tyr, would you like to share some of your experiences?
    Yes, perhaps it is proper :)
      Ever since I was a child I have wanted to do "good", this cauused many problems in contrast with the world around me, in school I got bullied at home I got beaten and as a result I thought "anxiety knot" was an organ, a normal thing.  From a family of overachievers nothing was ever good enough, I was always supposed to do "better".  So a good soul cast into the mold of social conform gave me only 1 choice in education, I went into the sciences, at the end of my studies in uni I found out the only jobs available to me (here) were "banking",  and teaching, while teaching was good the teaching model to me was flawed (even the textbooks are flat out wrong in many cases, cannot resonate with propagating ignorance for a living :/ ), so seeing that the path I walked, a hard path left me only jobs where I felt I'd ultimately do harm, I had a nervous breakdown (spirit world was veiled to me until recently for reasons a bit too crazy to go into yet, however I always had a high degree of intuition).
    Went into drinking/drugs and associating with "underworld" for a few years (that is behind me though with exeption of a few very close friends) only to find that in general a large part of "too smart for their own good" people that were not ok with doing "ultimately destructive poop" (in the long run) for a living ended there.  At the hight of my despair I looked into spirituality, I had started to see things, thinking I was crazy.
     After a while of looking into spiritual writing I started noticing that some of the "writing/symbols" were on an heirloom, looking into my families history along with local myth I found to my total lack of surprise that my family had been cursed generations ago (saw 2-3 unrelated accounts of events around it, a dead one, spirit of "misfortune" sort of (9 generations ago).  So I started looking into occult, after a while doing precautions and stuff, I do not know if it is true about it being a dead soul, but I do know the precautions worked, noises stooped, stopped being cold to the bone in the morning (since I was a child it had always been so), sleep started to give rest, not take it away.
    Now I am at a crossroad in my life, knowing of dark things I try and prevent it or help people loosen its hold over them, helping "crazy" people know they are not crazy to the extent that I am able (if their prob is spiritual).
    Seeing spirits/entities and traveling "inbetween" while awake I have started to feel even more at odds with society, seeing people hypnotized by their phones on facebook and candy crush etc talking about new clothing while peoples home are being taken from them and homeless dying in the street is just a level of insensitivity I cannot resonate with.  So, I study spirituality, study dreams etc etc, try and find people to talk to about it "openly".
    I hope my story will suffice, while I am not muslim, I want to end with quoting the quaran on "charity", the "lowest form" of it, but ultimately enough.

"Do no evil, for that is charity"
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Post  Aqua on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:21 pm

You've been through so much, now you're seeing the Light, I wish
    you well on your continuing journey with Spirituality.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:09 am